Atlantic Dialogues Emerging Leaders Program Morocco 2022 is open now. It provides a venue for future leaders to participate in robust conversation on critical regional and global challenges. Participants will also get the opportunity to learn about other notable ideas and work with one another in their quest. This emerging leadership programme strives to educate, inspire, connect, and empower emerging leaders to make significant changes in their communities and throughout the world.
The Policy Center for the Fresh South’s Atlantic Dialogues Emerging Leaders Program is an in-depth leadership development programme designed to enable new and creative ideas to come together in a fully financed leadership training venue to generate better policy ideas. Since its foundation, the institution has brought scholars together, published their findings, and established a global network of participants and spokespeople. The conference is also part of the PCNS series of events and activities held throughout the year with the goal of moulding the future of new professionals.
More Details About Atlantic Dialogues Emerging Leaders Program Morocco 2022:
- Morocco is the host country.
- Deadline: 15 July 2022
- Eligible Regions: Africa, North America, South America, Central America, Europe, and the Caribbean
- Hosting Organization: New South Policy Center (PCNS)
The Atlantic Dialogues Conference, a high-profile event that brings together public and private business executives across the Atlantic Basin to participate in open, informal talks on common challenges, will be held at the Policy Center for the New South (PCNS). Every year, 30 to 50 young leaders from the Atlantic area and Africa participate in the programme. Furthermore, these rising leaders have shown leadership abilities as well as a strong sense of dedication to the social and economic difficulties that their communities, and the globe at large, face.
Click here and check now Jiangxi Provisional chinese scholarship
What Are The Benefits Under This Program?
- Coverage for Economy Class Airlines flights.
- During the conference, attendees will have access to all local transportation and food supplies.
- During the programme days and conference, the conference organizers will be provided with suitable hotel accommodations.
What Are The Requirements For Eligibility?
- Participants must be between the ages of 25 and 35 years old.
- All candidates must be nationals of African, North American, South American, Central American, European, or Caribbean nations. Citizens of nations surrounding the Atlantic Basin will be given priority.
- Foreign nationals who live in the nations in the aforementioned areas are eligible to apply.
- In their personal statement and short video, applicants must demonstrate English proficiency.
- Applicants must guarantee that they will be available for the whole six-day session.
What Is the Last Date For Submission OF Application?
- The Atlantic Dialogues 2022 Emerging Leaders Program application deadline in Morocco is Friday, July 15 at 11:59 p.m. Moroccan time (GMT + 1).
How can you apply for the Atlantic Dialogues Emerging Leaders programme?
- Applicants must submit their applications online.
- Applicants must create a one-minute YouTube video and provide a link to the application in their submission.
- The following themes should be addressed in your YouTube video.
- Tell us about yourself – What motivates you to accomplish what you do?
- How does it affect you? (in your company, community…)
- Only link receivers should be able to see the YouTube video.
- All documents must be written in the English language.
- Personal statements should be no more than 250 words in length.
- A résumé or curriculum vitae should be no more than two pages long and supplied in PDF format.
Click below and visit the official website now.