Jiangxi Provincial Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 is open now. International students are eligible for the Jiangxi Provincial Government Scholarship. Students interested in pursuing undergraduate, postgraduate, or doctorate degrees in China should take advantage of this fantastic opportunity. Students with strong academic records and moral character should apply for this scholarship to study at Nanchang University in China.
The Jiangxi Provincial Government Scholarship is open to international applicants and current foreign students pursuing PhD, master’s, or bachelor’s degrees, as well as general scholars (six months or longer) programmes. Jiangxi Normal University should receive applications immediately.
In Jiangxi province, fully financed scholarships increase international participation. The host extends a warm welcome to international students. You may also enrol in a Chinese language programme to learn one of the most fascinating and rapidly evolving languages. In China, students might look at the Fully Funded Jiangsu University Scholarship.
Details About Jiangxi Provincial Chinese Government Scholarship 2022:
- Country: China
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
What Are The benefits Under This Scholarship?
Shortlisted applicants will get the following rewards from the Jiangxi province government:
- Undergraduate students will receive 20,000 yuan.
- 25,000 yuan for postgraduate and doctorate students.
- Students studying Chinese receive 6,000 yuan.
What Are The requirements For This Opportunity?
- International students are required to apply.
- They must be in decent physical condition.
- Students must have a strong academic record as well as good social and moral behaviour.
- Commit to following the Chinese government’s rules and regulations.
- Applicants must be enrolled in or have completed a qualifying programme.
- Applicants who have already received a scholarship are not eligible.
- Students interested in studying Chinese language or related majors must be fluent in the Chinese language. Applicants must submit an HSK or equivalent valid Chinese language test certificate.
- Applicants for undergraduate programmes should provide their high school diploma.
- Applicants must also be under the age of 28.
- Postgraduate applicants must provide their bachelor’s degree or diploma.
- Doctoral students must be under 45 years old and have a master’s degree.
- Applicants for the Chinese language programme must have completed senior high school and be under the age of 50.
- The best academic record.
- Applicants who are presently enrolled in university must provide formal credentials proving their student status. Proof of the anticipated graduation date is also necessary.
- Documents must be written in Chinese or English.
- A passport photocopies
- A medical certificate.
- Master’s and doctoral students: a letter of reference
- Research Strategy (for fresh students).
- A scholarship application with an incomplete or missing document will be rejected.
How To Apply?
Applicants must email [email protected] their scanned supporting papers and application form. Click Below link and visit website: