Humphrey USA Exchange Program 2023 United States is now accepting applications. This is a fully financed Exchange programme that pays for everything. Through an exchange of information and awareness of topics of shared interest, Humphrey Fellowship Program Fellows obtain a more thorough grasp of the United States and their home countries.
The Humphrey Fellowship in the United States is a fantastic opportunity for fellows, so don’t wait to apply. Top fellowship programmes in the United States that allow you to study for free are intended for self-motivated students with leadership potential and the ability to impact the world.
A non-degree fellowship allows the Fellow to further their career by taking courses at other colleges, attending conferences, networking, and gaining practical job experience. Fellows can remain in contact with their Humphrey colleagues and achieve their specific programme goals by attending workshops and seminars on a regular basis.
Fellows in the Program are encouraged to travel out from their home institution to have a better understanding of American culture and to network with American peers. Individuals who want to obtain a global perspective and become global leaders can apply for Humphrey Fellowships.
Details About Humphrey USA Exchange Program
- Program: Fellowship
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Awards: 150
- Duration: 10 Months
- Deadline: October 1, 2022
Financial Benefits Under This Opportunity:
- Participants will be reimbursed for all program-related travel expenses.
- The complete tuition and fees will be paid by the host university.
- Fellows will receive a stipend for living expenses.
- Fellows will get free academic English language tutoring if necessary.
- A one-time settlement allowance will be provided.
- You will get health insurance coverage.
- A stipend for the purchase of books and laptops will be provided.
Fields Available Under This Opportunity?
- International Religious Freedom
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Public Health Policy and Management
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
- Contagious and Infectious Diseases
- Higher Education Administration
- Economic Development
- Technology Policy and Management
- Finance and Banking
- and many other fields are available.
Students From which Countries Can Apply?
- Europe and Eurasia
- Sub-Saharan Africa
- The Middle East and North Africa
- East Asia and the Pacific
- South and Central Asia
- Western Hemisphere.
What Are The Requirements Under This Opportunity?
- A Bachelor’s degree (or first university degree).
- A minimum of five years of full-time professional experience
- No or little prior experience in the United States
- A history of community involvement and evidence of leadership qualities.
- English proficiency is also required.
Deadline For Apply?
The date for filing an application varies by nation, but in general, the application must reach the United States by October 1, 2022.
How To Apply ?
Click below Link For Apply: