Westlake International School Scholarship in Malaysia 2023 is open now. Westlake International School is accepting Tan Sri Hew Excellence Graduate assistantships. The Westlake International School Scholarship was established for the 2022-2023 academic year. The educational award is open to all international students applying to Westlake International School’s secondary levels (Years 7 through Year 10). Through this program, high academic achievers can receive a tuition reduction of up to 100%. Westlake
Also apply for:
International School, a reputable boarding school, wishes to construct a campus with a lake view that is nestled away in the Kinta Valley Mountain range, providing students with the ideal atmosphere for focus and progress. A variety of educational and boarding programs are available to help each individual develop their particular skills.
Brief Details About Scholarship(Internship)Exchange Program):
Deadline: 30 November 2022
Provider: Westlake International School
Study Level: Bachelor, Undergraduate
Subjects: Subjects offered by the university
Funding Types: Partial Scholarships
Info About School:
Westlake International School (WIS) is a private elite student with residential facilities in Kampar, Perak, founded in 2013. WIS offers British-based education to kids aged 3 to 17, including an Early Years Centre, Primary School, Secondary School, and A-Level. WIS is a Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) and Boarding School Organization (BSA) accredited school that provides IGCSE and A Patch test.
Successful Candidates Will Get Below Benefits?
- Successfully winning candidates will receive up to 100% off on tuition fees at the Westlake International School in Malaysia.
- The scholarship only covers term fees.
- It does not cover any additional expenses that must be paid by all scholarship holders, including as administrative fees, boarding fees, book fees, Co-curricular Activities (CCA) fees, test fees, and deposits.
- Also visit :
You Have to Fulfill the Below Requirements If You Want to Apply:
Eligible Countries: This Westlake International School Scholarship is open to all nationalities.
Courses or Subjects Eligible: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
Eligibility Requirements: Applicants must fulfil all of the following criteria to be eligible.
ALL students enrolling to secondary levels (Year 7 – Year 10) for the January intake are eligible.
Also click here:
Deadline For Application:
Deadline for this application is 30 November 2022.
Also click here:
Official Website Link:
- You need to submit the academic transcripts from present andprevious institutes
- Students must first apply for admission in Year 12 at the Westlake International School. After that, students can complete the scholarship application form.
- Applicants’ passport copy is required.
- Applicants should have a good grip on English Language.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a required SPM / UEC Grades 9 (A/A+), IGCSE / GCE / O Level Results 9(A*/A).