In order to be considered for the OIST Internship In Japan 2022-23, applications are being accepted. A Fully Funded Internship for International Students is available at OIST. The internship is completely free. Both male and female students from any location may apply for the OIST Internship programme, which will last between 2 and 6 months.
For this Japan Internship, applications are welcome from both undergraduate and graduate students. Payed Internships are accessible in a variety of fields in Japan. These internships provide valuable experience that may lead to a future profession. Decide to spend 10 to 12 weeks in Japan to maximize your experience.
The following is information on the OIST Internship Program in Japan:
A highly competitive process is used to choose research projects, which are evaluated based on their appropriateness, academic background, financial capabilities, and availability of resources. In certain instances, vacancies will not be filled.
As a company, we endeavor to maintain an inclusive, equal, and varied workplace that is free of discrimination on the basis of gender and sexual orientation; age; physical handicap etc are encouraged to apply.
Please join our Telegram Group or download our Android App to get more scholarship updates.
In this section, you will find information on the OIST Internship in Japan:
- Program: Paid Internships in Japan.
- Japan is the host country.
- Deadlines: 15 October 2022
- opportunity is paid and fully funded.
Click here and check now Monash university Australia scholarship
In Japan, interning with OIST has a number of advantages, including:
- It is a 100 percent fully funded internship opportunity via the OIST, which includes:
- All travel expenses to and from Japan.
- Medical insurance is another important consideration.
- Each day, you will get a stipend of 2,400 yen.
- (100% guarantee of health insurance, daily stipend, travel assistance, and visa assistance: That sounds good!)
There are a number of fields that are available.
Engineers, medical professionals, physicists, chemists, biologists, and neuroscientists are among the fields in which you can conduct research as an Intern. Other fields include ecological, medical research, engineering, computational science, biology, mathematics, environmental and marine sciences, science, neuroscience and others.
Prerequisites for an OIST internship in Japan include the following qualifications:
- To be eligible for this programme, you must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate programme at a university, college, or vocational school.
- The application process is open to undergraduate students in their 5th to 8th semesters, as well as Master’s degree students.
Documents that are required are:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Expression of Interest (EOI) (400 Words)
- This includes a letter of recommendation.
- The transcript of records from your academic career (pdf).
- A picture of yourself in passport size (JPG).
Applications for this Fully Funded Internship in Japan must be submitted before October 15. On January 20, 2023, the outcome will be known.
What you need to do to be considered for an OIST internship in Japan in 2023 is as follows:
Online applications are accepted. Please see the link below for further information. Now is the time to apply. The following link will take you to the application:
Must visit the official website for complete information, this is a summary of the official post.