Scholarship by HEC Moroccan Government for Pakistani Students IS OPEN NOW. This prestigious scholarship is announced by Moroccan Agency of International Cooperation (AMCI) for the academic Year 2023. This scholarship is mainly for Pakistani students. Students looking for Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree or PhD Degree from Morocco can get an excellent opportunity to enroll themselves in this scholarship. This award comprises of fully funded scholarship.
Also apply below:
|Degree level:||Bachelors, Masters, PhD|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Last Date:||26 June 2023|
Shortlisted students are require to submit below documents:
- CNIC copy
- Signed HEC application form
- Educational documents copies
- letter of motivation
- Performa showing extracurricular and volunteering activities
- Letter of recommendation
- Thesis preparation for master degree.
- Non-criminal Record
- medical certificate
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from job holding students.
Also check below:
Lucky students will get below benefits;
- Full Tuition Fee
- Stipend per Month
- Free Accommodation
- Free food
- Medical Facility
- Only Pakistanis are allowed to apply.
- Students can commence heir study in September/October 2024.
- Undergraduate program requires minimum of 12 years of education (FSC/A-level) degree.
- Master’s program requires minimum of 16 years of education in the relevant fields of study.
- PhD program requires At least 18 years of study.
- Student must not enroll in any other scholarship.
- French language is the required source of communication, and students lacking proficiency in French must complete a language upgrade course during the first academic year. Upon successfully passing the language course, they become eligible to enroll in a degree program.
- Students have to go through official link given below.
- After creating profile, students have to select Moroccan Govt Scholarship Program.