Scholarship at University of Lausanne Switzerland is open now. University of Lausanne is offering master scholarship to students with excellent academic results. To be considered, students must be graduated from foreign universities. Every year, UNIL announces 10 scholarships for students. This scholarship is partially funded for master degree program.
Scholarship will be granted for the entire course program. Students will be able to achieve cost equates to CHF 1,600 per month (or ten months per year), for master degree duration (one and a half years or two years depending on the chosen masters).
Students will be exempted from registration fee after scholarship selection.
- Location: Switzerland
- Program: Partially Funded
- Opportunity: Masters Scholarship
- Duration: 01, 1.5 or 2 years for Masters
- Deadline: 01 Nov 2023
Also apply below:
- Biology and Medicine
- Law, Criminal Justice, and Public Administration
- Geosciences and Environment
- Business and Economics
- Social and Political Sciences
- Theology and Sciences of Religions
- Interfaculty Programmes
- CHF 1,600 per month will be provided for master degree.
- Semester Fees will be granted
- International students are eligible for this scholarship.
- Students must possess bachelor degree.
- Student must not be registered with UNIL in past.
- Applicants have to pay the CHF 200.00 administration fee.
Last date to apply for this UNIL Master Scholarship program is 01 November 2023.