Scholarship at Polytechnic University of Milan Italy is open now. Interested students are welcome to apply for the Politecnico Di Milano Scholarships for the academic year 2023-24 in Italy. This scholarship opportunity is eligible to international students from all over world. The scholarships are provided by the Italian government. This scholarship covers undergraduate, master’s, and PhD degrees. The Polytechnic University of Milan is offering a fully funded scholarship program.
The university offers a wide range selection of undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the fields of engineering, architecture, and design. These cover different disciplines, such as civil engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, industrial design, architecture, urban planning, and many others.
Also apply below:
|University:||Polytechnic University of Milan|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Last Date:||18 July 2023|
Available Study Fields:
Students can select field of study from below list:
- Aerospace Science and Technology
- Architecture and Urban Studies
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Students have to make sure attachment of below documents:
- Academic documents
- Motivation Letter
Selected students will enjoy below benefits:
- There are two options available in terms of financial support.
- The first option provides a stipend of 6,000 Euros, but does not include supply for food.
- The second option offers a stipend of 3,000 Euros, with food availability included.
- Daily One free meal
- complete tuition fee
- Hostels Accommodation
- Living and medical expenses
Also check below
- Scholarship is eligible for international students.
- Students have to pay application fee payment.
- Language certificate is necessary for merit based selection.
Students have to just apply through online application system.
Read the guidelines before submitting application.