Exchange Program in Sakura Science in Japan 2023 is open now. The Sakura Science Exchange Program welcomes young people who are interested in science and technology for a brief visit.
Applications from individuals won’t be considered. The programme is planned collaboratively by international and Japanese organizations, and within the deadline, the Japanese organization submits applications to JST. Young, creative minds are encouraged to apply. The exchange programme is only expected to last a limited time. The international transfer programme is being organized by foreign and Japanese organizations.
Also visit here:
Brief Details about Exchange program:
Scholarship Name: Exchange Program in Sakura Science in Japan 2023
Country of Scholarship:Japan
Institute name:Sakura Science Program.
Gender: Male and Female
What Is the Last Date?November 4, 2022
Also apply here:
Information about University:
A new exchange programme has been introduced by The Scholarships Ranking. The Sakura programme focuses on the advancement of human assets and skill. Worldwide intellectual communities are qualified. It has encouraged cooperation and communication between Japanese and foreign academic institutions. Applications from fresh, young minds are appreciated. The exchange programme will end after a short period of time. International and Japanese organizations have worked together to establish the international exchange programme. Exchange programmes for overseas students that are fully sponsored deepen ties between Japan and other countries rapid scientific and technological progress.
Also click here:
Successful Candidates Will Get Below Benefits?
- The price of admission to scientific museums and cultural institutions is covered.
- Appreciation of global talent.
- Your airfare will be covered by JST.
- If the host group is a private company, only then may it pay for flights.
- Public transport system, housing, and food are available in Japan.
- Establishing entry prices for cultural and science institutes.
- Additional funding for participating in relevant activities.
- Each fee, however, has a maximum amount that is stated.
Course offered by scholarship:
- Humanities, Natural sciences and Social sciences.
You Have To Fulfill The Below Requirements If You Want To Apply:
- All countries and areas are invited to apply to the Sakura Exchange Program, but the applicant’s stay in Japan must be their first time there. Faculty members may also submit applications.
- Applications from individuals are not accepted.
- The applicant is also disqualified if they were a member of the organization at the time of application but are no longer a part of it when the programme begins.
- The candidate must work at a government-run research facility in the sciences or technologies. They must be under 40 at the time of application.
- Candidates may be postdoctoral students, graduates, technical college students, university students, or high school students.
Click and check:
Deadline for Application
The last date to apply for this scholarship is November 4, 2022.
Official Website Link
- There are now online applications accessible.
- The Japanese host organization will choose the applicants.
- A precaution statement is required from candidates for the invitation programme. Until they get this notification, their registrations will be rejected.
- The cautionary statement is crucial. Chinese competitors are exempt from making this statement.
- The strategy must be in line with the goals of the host organization.
- The substance of the exchange should be in line with the goals of the plan.
- The organisation recommended for the programme should have enthusiastic youngsters with the same goals as the plan.
- Experience that is recent and pertinent is preferable.