King Fahad University Scholarship 2022, Fully Funded It’s a general perception that the majority of scholarships that are being awarded by universities are for domestic students. However, there are several scholarships that are being given to international students. King Fahad University offers about 80 different scholarships for international students each year. King Fahad University offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctorate degrees for both male and female students.
King Fahad University is inviting applications for students to apply to its 2022-23 program. King Fahad University welcomes international students to apply to the program and has a wide range of programs and areas in which these students can receive their degrees. Scholarships cover tuition fees, airfare to and from campus, lodging expenses, transportation costs to campus, complimentary meals, a monthly stipend.
You can also apply now on Nanyang NTU Singapore International Fully Funded Scholarships For 2022
The Mission Of This Program:
The mission of this scholarship is to make a difference in the lives of students by providing them with an opportunity to learn, grow and succeed.
About King Fahad University:
King Fahad University is the oldest public university in the country and the biggest and most comprehensive institution for higher education in the Middle East. Founded in 1975, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM), Dhahran, Saudi Arabia (SAU) was the first institution to offer bachelor’s, master and doctorate degrees in the oil & gas industry. It offers more than 50 postgraduate courses in fields such as administration, education, international relations, arts, and engineering. It is also home to one of the largest faculties of law in the country, with an annual capacity of more than 60 students.
Check Now South Korea UST Fully Funded Post Graduate Scholarship 2022
- University Name: King Fahad University (KFUPM)
- Country Name: Saudi Arabia
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
- Available For: All Students
- Deadline: 21 September 2021.
KFUPM Admission Requirements:
If you wish to apply for King Fahd Scholarship Program, kindly read the following instructions:
- Citizens of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) and foreign students
- Good enough academic performance
- You must provide appropriate academic evidence including transcripts, previous degree certificates, etc which clearly identifies your previous degrees and grades obtained.
- The applicant must be in good health and possession of a valid passport.
- To meet eligibility criteria, one must have a GPA of 3.0 out of 4.00 and have taken the ILETS or TOEFL exam.
Benefits Of Getting This Scholarship:
- A full-time tuition fee waiver
- A monthly stipend
- Travel to and from the University
- Helping you achieve your educational goals
- Steppingstone to a bright future
- Faculty members are supportive and friendly
- Creates opportunities across the globe.
You can also Apply Now Learn How To Write A Personal Statement For A Scholarship??
All Available Programs:
- Mathematical Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Systems & Control Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Medical Physics
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Networks
- Software Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Construction Engineering & Management
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Life Sciences
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Computer Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information Assurance & Security
Application Deadline For This Scholarship:
21 September 2021 is the last date to apply for the KFUPM scholarship 2022.
How To apply?
The application procedure needs only a few seconds or minutes.
- When applying, keep your application as short as possible
- Don’t hesitate to contact the recipient organization for more details
I would highly encourage you to apply as early as possible because these scholarship funds are limited, and I have noticed that some students don’t apply until the last minute. Therefore, I would ask that you apply as soon as possible. They will contact the winners after the deadline has passed so they can receive their scholarship.