Future News Worldwide Conference British Council 2022 is open now. The British Council is holding a journalism contest to win attendees for the Future News Worldwide 2022 online conference, which will take place for three hours every day on July 12, 13, and 14, 2022. The Future News International collaboration includes the British Council, Google, Reuters, The Herald, The Quint, and UK journalism schools, as well as the BBC, Google, and Reuters. Check Now British Chevening scholarships
The Future News Worldwide Conference, organized by the British Council with the purpose of supporting potential journalists in strengthening their journalism talents, is a tremendous opportunity. Future News Worldwide is a collaboration between the British Council and some of the world’s most influential media outlets. The goal is to help students develop a broad variety of journalistic abilities and to position the United Kingdom as a worldwide superpower in the development of young journalists and media figures.
Brief Details about Scholarship:
- Conference name: Future News Worldwide Conference by British Council 2022
- Country of Conference: British Council
- Programs Offered: Conference
- Institute Name: Future News Worldwide
- Location: Virtual Conference
- Gender: Male and Female
- Area of conference: Media
- Duration: 3 days
- What Is the Last Date? 15 June 2022
Information about Conference:
Future News Worldwide is a collaboration between the British Council and some of the world’s most influential media outlets. On the 14th (noon GMT) and 15th (morning GMT) of July 2022, Future News Worldwide 2021 will be broadcast live online. On both occasions, the event content will be replayed. ‘Climate, COVID-19, and the Rise of Disinformation: How Journalism Can Best Serve a World in Crisis,’ is the topic of this year’s conference.
Future News Worldwide hosts an annual conference in July that brings together 100 young writers from all around the globe to understand from broadcasters, editors, and correspondents. Members will receive one-on-one mentoring from top editors, broadcasters, writers, and reporters from across the world, as well as explore how publishers around the world are leveraging technologies to identify narratives and bring them to life in ways never seen before.
Successful Candidates Will Get Below Benefits?
- A wide variety of journalistic capabilities will be developed.
- Attending the Digital International News Conference will enable the coming generations of media professionals throughout the world form strong and enduring contacts.
- Improve the C.V.’s worth
- You will become a member of Future News’ global alumni system.
You Need To Submit The Below Documents To Apply For This Opportunity?
The documents required to apply for this conference are 2 Essays, Student Card or Enrollment form, Graduation Copy or Certificate, English Proficiency Letter, Reference letter and Passport/Driving License or ID Card.
You Have To Fulfill The Below Requirements If You Want To Apply:
- As the conference is about media information so the main subject of participant should be related to media.
- Only graduates and postgraduates students can participate in conference.
- Applicants should have good communication skills.
- The students from all other countries can avail this opportunity.
- The candidate is expected to be a first-time apply for this conference.
- Age of participants must be 18-25.
- To Write an Impressive E-mail to Professors for Research Internship, you must read this.
Deadline For Application
- The last date to apply for this scholarship is 15 June 2022.
Official Website Link
Visit the given below application link.