Point Park University Scholarships USA 2022 provide students from all around the world with the chance to study undergraduate and graduate programmes at the university. Point Park University can provide an inexpensive education with the support of foreign scholarships. Scholarships at Point Park University help students pay for a portion of their tuition. Point Park University is the host of the scholarship. The scholarships vary from $12,000 to a tuition cost remission of more than 50%. Newcomers and transfer students in the undergraduate programme are eligible to apply.
The award aids students in a number of ways and does not require repayment. Once you’ve been admitted to the Point Park, you’ll be instantly eligible for these benefits. The Point Park University Scholarship is a fantastic opportunity for overseas students to study in the United States without having to worry about finances. In Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, it is a well-known private institution. Its graduates include John Amplas, Gerald M. Feierstein, the United States Ambassador, and others.
International students are entitled to apply for their privately sponsored merit scholarships in addition to undergraduate and graduate studies. Scholarships are awarded based on academic performance and the student’s TOEFL/IELTS score, regardless of whether the student is from a non-English speaking nation.
- Opportunity: Tuition Fees Scholarship
- Location: United States
- University: Point Park University
- Program: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Applications are now being accepted.
In addition to undergraduate and graduate courses, international students are eligible to apply for privately supported merit scholarships. Scholarships are provided based on academic achievement and the student’s TOEFL/IELTS score; non-English speaking applicants are still eligible to apply.
Scholarships may provide students with cash in a variety of ways, and they don’t have to be returned. Once you’ve been accepted to Point Park, you’ll be eligible for these honors immediately. The Point Park University Scholarships provide an excellent chance for overseas students to study in the United States.
- Full-time conventional undergraduate students are eligible to apply.
- Students will be given the opportunity depending on their high school grade point average.
- In order to keep your merit assistance grant, you must follow the University’s regular academic progress policy.
- Merit assistance can only be used to cover tuition and fees.
- TOEFL, IELTS, Level 112 ELS Completion, Duquesne University ESL Advanced Level A with TOEFL score, or Duquesne University ESL Advanced Level B are all needed.
- Candidates from some nations are not required to take the ACT/SAT. Nonetheless, certain nations will demand formal completion certificates.
- Send an email to [email protected] if you have any questions. Please contact them if you have any queries regarding the criteria for your country of origin.
Available Subjects for Scholarships:
The following courses are available to students starting their first year or transferring to the University:
- Arts and Sciences
Please send the following materials with your application.
- A bachelor’s degree that qualifies you for a job.
- Transcripts of academic records
- English language proficiency certificates
- a declaration
- A duplicate of your passport
Point Park University will grant prizes ranging from $12,000 to $22,000 to successful undergraduate candidates.
Application process for Point Park University Scholarships?
If you want to be considered for this scholarship, you must enroll in an appropriate degree programme at Point Park University.