Fellowship in Reagan-Fascell Democracy in USA 2023 is open now. For nearly five months, activists, leaders of civil society, journalists, and academics from all over the world can spend their fellowship time at the National Endowment for Democracy (NED) thanks to the Reagan-Fascell Democracy Fellowship programme, which is completely funded. The fellowship in the USA also gives participants the chance to pick up cutting-edge knowledge and abilities from the International Forum for Democratic Studies.
Also apply for:
Brief Details about Scholarship:
Scholarship Name: Fellowship in Reagan-Fascell Democracy in USA 2023
Country of Scholarship: United States of America
Programs Offered: Fellowship
Institute name: National Endowment for Democracy (NED)
Gender: Male and Female
Duration: 5 months
What Is the Last Date?17th October 2022
Information about University:
The Reagan-Fascell democracy fellowship focuses on particular projects relating to democratization. Work on programs based on NED-proposed initiatives is required of the NED scholars. The NED Democracy Fund Program is built around a variety of leisure and education activities that inform participants about the work of the Endowment and its partners. The activities might include roundtable discussions, lectures, field visits, museum outings, games, and happy hours. Additionally, these activities are designed to teach participants about democracy and to foster a sense of collaboration.The political, social, economic, legal, and cultural aspects of democratic growth must be the main focus of both academic and practical undertakings. A variety of processes and techniques may potentially be used as the project’s foundation. Prospective candidates who see themselves as advocates for democratic ideals and their dissemination should not pass up the opportunity to apply for the Reagan-Fascell Democracy Fellowship programme because NED’s objective is to encourage democracy throughout the world.
Successful Candidates Will Get Below Benefits?
- Participants will get a monthly stipend.
- Food, local transportation, and other basics of life are included in the cost of living. Participants will receive a fully functional administrative will.
- Participants will get reimbursement for long-distance calls and business travel expenses, but only up to a certain amount.
- The health insurance company would provide registrants with round-trip transportation to and from Washington, D.C.
- A comfortable condominium will be provided for participants.
- The organization will pay for the fellows’ health insurance.
- A fully stocked office.
Click and check:
You Have To Fulfill The Below Requirements If You Want To Apply:
- In addition to having earned a PhD or an equivalent academic degree at the time of application, candidates must have real-world experience advancing democracy or human rights in the nation or area.
- Candidates must have a strong command of English.
- They must put up an idea for a project that will concentrate on the political, social, economic, legal, or cultural aspects of democratic nations.
- Applicants need to have published work in their relevant professions.
- They must also make sure they are available at the house in Washington, D.C., for the duration of the 5-month fellowship programme.
- Must be a professional in mid-career.
- Finally, a thorough overview of the research project for the fellowship programme must be created.
Deadline for Application
The last date to apply for this scholarship is 17th October 2022
Official Website Link
- To apply for the Reagan-Fascell Democracy Fellowship, candidates must first create an online account through the application site.
- Following successful enrollment and sign-up, applicants will get an email notification.
- The candidates will be sent to a website through the confirmation code where they may create a username and password to complete the application process.
- To apply online click on following given link.