Commonwealth Ph.D. Scholarships in the UK are currently open for applications. There are a number of Commonwealth Ph.D. Scholarships are available in the UK at the moment. Students from these countries, including those from the Fragile Commonwealth States, are eligible to undertake a full-time Ph.D. program study at a UK university.
One of the most prestigious and largest international scholarship schemes is the Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP). Since the Commonwealth was founded, more than 30,000 individuals have taken part in a Commonwealth scholarship or fellowship.
Details About the Commonwealth Ph.D. scholarship
- Host Country Name: UK (United Kingdom)
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
- Available Degree Program: Ph.D./Doctorate
- Eligible Nations: Different Nations
- Deadline: 1 November 2021
List of Commonwealth Country
- Solomon Islands
- Sierra Leone
- The Gambia
Who is eligible for this opportunity?
Be for consideration, participants must know the following conditions:
- Candidates must be from any Commonwealth nation or have refugee status or a candidate from a British haven.
- An applicant needs to have the support of at least one potential supervisor listed on the application form.
- Documentation must provide in the correct format.
- It would be impossible to pursue higher studies in the United Kingdom without a Commonwealth scholarship.
Who is not eligible for this opportunity?
- Applicants who have already enrolled in a Ph.D. or M.Phil. program at a UK university are not eligible for this grant.
- Applicants who have already started their Ph.D. and MPhil thesis or research in their own country are not eligible for this opportunity.
Financial Services / Benefits
The Commonwealth Ph.D. scholarships will cover the following expenses:
- Offers flights costs from the applicant’s native country to the United Kingdom and back to homeland after the program
- Allowances for the family members, to fulfill their financial needs
- Credit for warm clothes, if required
- The CSC will conduct a thorough assessment of your needs and determine if you are eligible for further financial assistance if you have been deemed disabled.
- Provides £1,369 each month for them at London Metropolitan Area Universities
- £1,116 Scholarship: for Residential Allowance at the rate of each month
How to Apply for Commonwealth Ph.D. Scholarship?
- In addition to any additional applications to be done by your nominating entity, you must register through the CSC online application from the official website.
- Applications that are not submitted through the CSC’s application portal will be rejected.
- All eligible candidates can apply by November 1, 2021, at 4:00 p.m.
Check more details about applying process Click here