Applications are open for ACI Foundation Fellowship Grants. The ACI Foundation provides a unique opportunity to learn from experts, develop new ideas, and share knowledge that can shape the future of the ready-mix/prestressed concrete industry. The ACI Foundation Fellowship is awarded twice each year, one for Canada/USA and one for the rest of the world.
Fellowship Grant to support the development of young concrete engineers in Canada and the United States. The goal of the grant program is to increase the number of full-time concrete engineering graduates while providing ongoing mentoring and career development support through educational, training, and networking opportunities. You can also apply on Boston University Postdoctoral Fellowship 2022 USA
About ACI Foundation:
The ACI Foundation is a not-for-profit organization located in Farmington Hills, Michigan. The Foundation was created by the American Concrete Institute (ACI) to encourage and support the development of creative ideas that will advance the science or practice of concrete engineering and to further cooperation between individuals working in the profession.
American Concrete Institute’s goal is to identify, recognize and encourage outstanding design and research on concrete structures from countries outside the United States of America.
Brief Information About ACI Foundation Fellowship:
- Country Name: USA, Canada
- Fellowship Type: Fully Funded
- Eligible: All nations
- Deadline: November 2, 2021
Check Now On South Korea UST Fully Funded Post Graduate Scholarship 2022
- Minimum of 10 months enrollment during the calendar year of application
- By completing the preliminary questions, you will be able to determine if you are eligible for any of the scholarships you’ve applied for.
- To be eligible, you have to be enrolled full-time for the entire award/school term.
- you will demonstrate your passion for concrete in the form of an essay, along with any other relevant information.
“Please note that you will not be eligible to receive more than one ACI Foundation fellowship”.
You can apply now on KAUST VISITING RESARCH PROGRAM FULLY FUNDED INTERNSHIP
- You can get a stipend of $10,000 to $15,000 to pay for your graduate studies
- The ACI offers two conferences during the membership year, one in the spring and one in the fall.
- You may be able to locate a mentor by attending conferences, but it can also be helpful to have an alumni sponsor.
- Fellowships will provide you with money, and they can also pay for other services that aren’t being covered by other scholarships.
How to Apply?
To be eligible for a fellowship award, complete the online application form available at the award website. The application will be a short and to-the-point quiz that asks you a few questions about your financial aid to reveal if you qualify for a certain grant.
Please be noted that if it is the first time you are applying for the program, you have to submit a letter of intent as your preliminary application
- The selection process for Round 1:
- First allocation
- Applicants who have been invited for an interview will receive a ‘personal invitation’ by email.