Vienna Biocentre Summer School in Austria Scholarship 2023 is pen now. Vienna Biocentre Summer School in Austria scholarship provides students a golden opportunity to research on Life Sciences under the guidance of world’s best research centers. The programme offers talented students who are hungry for research. To provide them with space for development and improvement, the VBC Austria seeks to gather talented, cunning, and masterminds from all over the world and bring them to the most fascinating scientific laboratories.
The greatest thing about this Vienna summer school 2023 is that your colleagues from across the globe will be able to go to Europe for free while you teach them how to utilize cutting-edge technology and get experience in the world’s top research facilities. Numerous research initiatives contribute to the Vienna Biocentre’s bounty. The summer student programme is structured such that each fellow is paired with a faculty member with whom he or she will work closely and autonomously for the duration of the programme. One of the Biocentre’s most notable features is the quality of its teaching staff. For his ground-breaking research on chromosomal segregation, for instance, Kim Nasmyth was awarded the Breakthrough Prize in life sciences. Also in 2020, the Nobel Prize in Chemistry went to Emmanuelle Charpentier and Janifer Duanda. There is a vast list of notable people who will be available to talented students via this worldwide summer programme.
Also apply below:
Five of Europe’s finest scientific institutions have joined forces to form the Vienna Biocenter. Undergraduates who are great candidates for this programme will have the opportunity to begin their professional careers at some of the world’s finest research institutes. The ongoing studies at the Biocenter address pressing questions in cutting-edge fields such molecular biology, neurology, immunology, bioinformatics, RNA, stem cells, biochemistry, and so on. The participants in this fully funded summer school participate in all lab work, lab meetings, and journal clubs. Researchers in the lab use a wide variety of bottom-up methods to determine experiment outcomes, and therefore, study participants have exposure to sophisticated instructional models.
Vienna Biocenter Summer School in Austria 2023:
Host: Max Birnstiel Foundation
Duration: 10 weeks research program
Dates: June, July, and August
No. of Participants: 20 Undergraduate Students
Also visit below and apply:
Vienna Biocenter Summer School 2023 Benefits:
- The students will be fully accommodated.
- Each Student will receive stipend of 1400 Euros.
- Each student will get free travel pass.
- Medical insurance will be provided.
Eligibility Criteria Vienna Biocenter Summer School 2023 Austria:
- The participant can be from any gender and nationality.
- The candidates who have BA Hons, master’s student, MSc, or who are undergraduates or master’s students, and have completed at least two years of university can apply.
- The student must be studying life sciences.
- A good academic record is necessary.
- The students must be proficient in English.
Click below and apply:
How to Apply for the Vienna Biocenter Summer Scholarship 2023?
- The candidates must apply through Vienna Biocenter Summer School Online Application.
- The applicants must specify three names of the lab heads accordingly to their preferences.
- The candidates must provide academic details and research experience.
- The last date to apply for the VBC Summer School in Europe is January 31, 2023.