Masters Scholarship at Emiel Griesbach year OAC’30 2023 is open now. Applicant wants to pursue their master’s degree can apply for this scholarship. Students enrolled full-time in one of the Department of Food Science’s graduate programs and entering semesters 1, 2, or 3 with at least a “B+” average from the last two academic years.
Also apply below:
Summer Scholarship By Faculty Of Agriculture And Life Sciences
Masters Scholarship at EmielGriesbach year OAC’30 2023
Funding agency: OAC ’30, Lyman Chapman, and the OAC Alumni Foundation
Nationality: Canadian and non-Canadian
Value:1 award of $1,000
Award: In the fall and the recipient must be registered to receive
Selected candidates will be awarded with 1 award of $1,000.
Also visit below:
Eligibility criteria of Masters Scholarship at EmielGriesbach year OAC’30 2023
- Candidates should be a full-time students in a graduate program offered by the Department of Food Science
- Candidates should be a student of semesters 1, 2 or 3 with at least a ‘B+’ standing in the two previous years of study.
How to apply
- Candidates should apply online for this scholarship.
- Link to apply online is given below.
- All the eligible applicants will be selected for this ward.
The last date to apply for this scholarship is 15 August 2023.