TWAS-IsDB Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2023 is open now. Are you seeking out research chances to improve your research techniques and put them to use resolving issues in the world around you? If so, there is a fantastic research opportunity at your door. In partnership with The Islamic Development Bank, the renowned World Academy of Sciences is now accepting applications for postdoctoral research programmes. For the TWAS-IsDB Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2023, creative researchers from all over the world are urged to apply if they want to acquire experience doing research abroad. It inspires young, talented scientists from diverse backgrounds to conduct cutting-edge research in state-of-the-art labs on a global scale.
Also visit below:
scholarship of engineering alumni at university of guelph2023
The cost of conducting scientific research can be high since it necessitates the use of sophisticated equipment, large and expensive machinery, and several setups. Check out this programme if you’re a driven researcher who wants to give back to the community and is committed to address real issues. The good news is that this study opportunity is completely financed, so there won’t be any costs for you to worry about.
Early career researchers from the 21 LDC members of the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) are eligible for this fully sponsored postdoc programme. The fellowship offers candidates advanced training in fields connected to sustainability science and grants research pertaining to the Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations. Therefore, if you have a PhD degree and want to perform influential research in your field, this research opportunity is ideal for you. The Italian-based World Academy of Sciences collaborates with The Islamic Development Bank to encourage young, creative scientists who have the potential to advance human knowledge via conducting cutting-edge research. A stipend adequate to cover their living expenses at the host institute for the duration of their stay will be provided to selected applicants. You must have a track record in research to be eligible for this fully supported fellowship programme. What are you waiting for, the clock is running out? Grab this fantastic chance quickly!
Also click below and apply:
summer scholarship by faculty of agriculture and life sciences 2023
TWAS-IsDB Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2023:
- Developing countries
- The World Academy of Sciences
Level of Degree:
TWAS-IsDB Fellowship Program Duration:
- For 3 months to 6 months
Age Limit for Program:
- Applicants must not be older than 45 years.
Research Areas Covered by TWAS-IsDB Postdoctoral Fellowship Program:
- Sustainable Agriculture
- Education for Sustainable Development
- Climate Change
- Sustainable cities
- Responsible growth
- Waste management
- Population growth
- Green chemistry
- Plastic pollution and Micro-plastics
- Water and hygiene
Click below and apply:
Benefits of TWAS-IsDB Postdoctoral Fellowship Program:
- Monthly stipend.
- Accommodation expenses.
- Health insurance.
Eligibility Criteria for TWAS-IsDB Postdoctoral Fellowship Program:
- Candidates must select a host institution that is situated in a developing nation and must hold a PhD degree in a discipline that is relevant. For this postdoc fellowship, a supervisor’s acceptance letter is required.
- Applicants must be under 45 years old.
- Aspiring applicants must have at least five years of documented research experience.
- They need to work for an institution in their own nation.
- The candidates must be citizens of and inhabitants of one of the IsDB’s least developed member nations.
- The candidates, after receiving approval from their host supervisor, should provide a thorough research plan.
Also click below:
Documents Needed to Apply for the Research Fellowship Program:
- A photocopy of the passport
- Academic transcripts
- An acceptance letters
- A research proposal
- Language proficiency certificate (can be submitted later)
- A health certificate (not needed at the time of application)
- 2 reference letters
How to apply for TWAS-IsDB Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2023?
- You can apply through their official website by online.
- Register yourself and complete the application form properly.
- 6 March 2023.