Fully funded scholarship at UKAWE AND SWANSEA for pHd 2023 is open now. The chosen PhD applicant will join a research team that is actively developing and using cutting-edge computational methods for large-strain solid dynamics, dynamic fracture/contact, and computational multiphysics. Professor Antonio J. Gil, Dr Chun Hean Lee and Professor Rubén Sevilla will supervise this project. The mode of this scholarship is full time. The scholarship is basically for civil engineering students.
Fully funded scholarship at UKAWE AND SWANSEA for pHd 2023:
Funding agency: UK Atomic Weapons Establishment (UKAWE) and Swansea University’s Faculty of Science and Engineering
Program: PhD in civil engineering
Subject area: Computational mechanics; Engineering simulation
Study mode: full time
Also apply below:
Benefits of Fully funded scholarship at UKAWE AND SWANSEA for pHd 2023:
- The scholarship will cover all the research expenses.
- It will covers the tuition fee.
- Selected candidates will be awarded with handsome salary package of £17,668
Eligibility criteria of Fully funded scholarship at UKAWE AND SWANSEA for pHd 2023:
- Applicants must typically possess an undergraduate degree in engineering or a closely related science subject at the 2.1 level.
- Applicants should be proficient in English and must have 6.5 score in IELTS test.
- Link for language requirement is given below.
- Scholarship is open only to applicants holding a UK passport
Also click below:
How to apply for Fully funded scholarship at UKAWE AND SWANSEA for pHd 2023:
- Interested candidates should apply online.
- The link of online application form is given below.
- Applicants should follow the following information:
- Please choose Civil Engineering / PhD / Full-time / 3 Year / April as your course.
- If the application system detects that you have previously applied for the aforementioned program, it may give a warning message and prohibit your submission.
- In this case, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and personnel there would be pleased to help you submit your application.
- Choose 2023 as the start year for funding (page 8) – “Are you paying for your own studies?” – please choose No under “Name of Individual or Organization Funding Study” and then type “RS182 – PhD Civil Eng”
- Candidates should also provide all the required documents.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED for Fully funded scholarship at UKAWE AND SWANSEA for pHd 2023:
- Copy of UK resident visa
- English proficiency letter
- A Cover letter
- Curriculum vitiate
- Two reference letters
- Degree certificates and transcripts
The last date to apply for this scholarship is 27 January 2023.