Scholarship in Australia at University of Melbourne 2023 is open now. University of Melbourne is a top ranked university in Australia and world. University is offering fully funded undergraduate scholarship. All international applicants can apply for this award. It will support financially. It will give you opportunity to expose different cultural and other skills in Australia.
Scholarship in Australia at University of Melbourne 2023
Host Country: Australia
Institute: University of Melbourne
Degree Level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Coverage:Tuition Fee
Number of Awards: 1000
Also apply below:
Eligibility Criteria of Scholarship in Australia at University of Melbourne 2023
- Applicants should have completed secondary school education outside Australia.
- Candidates should have course letter from University of Melbourne.
- Applicants should have secondary school result which give them opportunity to be selected in top 3% of host country.
- Candidates from all over the world can apply for this scholarship except citizens of Australia and New Zealand.
- Applicants should have good academic background.
- Acceptance letter from University of Melbourne.
- Proof of citizenship
Also apply below:
Scholarship in computer science at Swansea University united kingdom
Benefits of Scholarship in Australia at University of Melbourne 2023
- 50% or 100% of fee remission during undergraduate degree for three years.
- In first year of degree, applicants will be awarded with $10,000 as tuition fee remission.
How to Apply for Scholarship in Australia at University of Melbourne 2023
- To achieve this scholarship, applicants should secure admission in University of Melbourne.
- After receiving acceptance from university applicants will be automatically considered for this award.
- Candidates should apply before last date.
- Application receive after last date will not be considered.
- Link to apply or secure admission is given below.
Last date to apply for this scholarship is not specified. Applications are open to achieve this award. Applicants should apply before July 2023.