Scholarship in computer science at Swansea University united kingdom 2023 is open now. Swansea University offered a fully funded scholarship for computer programs. Applicants having undergraduate or master’s degree in computer and mathematics are eligible to apply.
The use of dynamic data sets, where each component of the data has a unique timestamp, has increased. It is now possible to visualize dynamic graphs in an event-based manner by using algorithms for creating temporal networks inside the space-time cube (2D + t). The navigation of three-dimensional images of non-spatial data is challenging. In order to fully comprehend the graph structure and how it changes over time, interactive systems are required.
The student will look at how to split and represent the space-time cube perceptually effective ways. This space-time cube’s contents will first be seen using an embedded network created using an event-based dynamic graph drawing algorithm.
Also apply below
Swansea University is a public research university in Swansea, Wales, in the United Kingdom. As the fourth college of the University of Wales, it was chartered in 1920 as University College of Swansea. Following institutional changes within the University of Wales, it changed its name to the University of Wales Swansea in 1996. On September 1, 2007, when the University of Wales became a non-membership confederal organization and the previous members became universities in their own right, the name Swansea University was legally adopted.
Why to study at Swansea University? In terms of student enrollment, it is Wales’ third-largest university. It provides 20,375 undergraduate and graduate students with roughly 450 undergraduate courses, 280 postgraduate teaching courses, and 150 postgraduate research courses.
Host: Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom (UK)
Institute: Swansea University
Funding Provider: Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) DTP
Eligible Candidates: PhD
Subject: Computer Science
Also visit below:
Benefits of the Scholarshipat Swansea University in EPSRC DTP PHD 2023.
- The scholarship will cover the tuition fee and all other additional expenses.
- A stipend of £17,668 will be awarded annually to selected students.
Eligibility Criteria of the Scholarship at Swansea University in EPSRC DTP PHD 2023.
- Candidates should be proficient in English language and must have IELTS 6.5 score.
- Link of language requirement is given below.
- Candidates typically need to have a 2.1 level undergraduate degree in computer science, mathematics, or a closely related field, or a master’s degree in the relevant field with a minimum overall GPA of “Merit” (or Non-UK equivalent as defined by Swansea University).
- If you have any confusion about eligibility criteria, email at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply for theScholarship at Swansea University in EPSRC DTP PHD 2023.
- Applicants can apply online through following given link.
- Candidates should consider the following information while applying online:
- Please pick Computer Science / PhD / Full-time / 3 Year / July as your course of study.
- If the application system detects that you have previously applied for the aforementioned programme, it may give a warning message and prohibit your submission. In this case, please email email@example.com and personnel there would be pleased to help you submit your application.
- Choose 2023 as the start year for funding.
- For the question “Are you supporting your studies yourself?” please choose No. – For the question “Name of Individual or Organization providing money for research,” please type “RS179 – PhD Comp Sci.”
- Please be aware that incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration for the scholarship grant.
- It is the applicant’s obligation to correctly include the necessary information when applying.
Click below and check:
Required Documents for the Scholarship at Swansea University in EPSRC DTP PHD 2023.
- English language proficiency letter
- A cover letter with a supplementary personal statement
- Two reference letter
- Degree certificate and transcript
- Copy of UK resident visa
The last date to apply for this scholarship is 5 May 2023.