Scholarship at Curtin University, Australia 2023 is open now. Curtin University is a general research institute in Australia. University is offering scholarship for undergraduate degree for all international eligible applicants. Candidates will get 25% off as concession in tuition fee in first year. University is offering scholarship in different academic fields.
Scholarship at Curtin University in Australia 2023
Host Country: Australia
Degree Level: Undergraduate
Coverage:25% off their first-year tuition fee
Fields: Faculty of Science & Engineering, Faculty of Health Sciences, Faculty of Business and Law and Faculty of Humanities.
Also apply below:
Eligibility Criteria of Scholarship at Curtin University in Australia 2023
- Candidates should be proficient in English.
- Applicants must have 79 TOEFL and 6.5 IELTS scores.
- In 2023, applicants are expected to begin their studies at Curtin campuses in Western Australia.
- Foreign candidates who are non-sponsored, full-fee paying students from any country except Australia.
- Candidates beginning a full-time undergraduate program at Curtin (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery excluded).
- Transcripts copy
- English Proficiency Letter
- Passport Copy
- Pre-qualification degree
- A statement letter
Also click below:
Benefits of Scholarship at Curtin University in Australia 2023
- Selected candidates will get 25% off their first-year tuition fee, up to a maximum of 200 credits.
How to Apply for Scholarship at Curtin University in Australia 2023
Candidates can apply online through following given link of Curtin University or by Curtin University registered education agents.
The last date to apply for this scholarship 15 October 2023.