Research Grant MAXQDA 2022 is open now. The #Research for Change grant is a programmed launched by VERBI Software with the intention of assisting researchers, research networks, and initiatives. Researchers in their early careers are welcome to apply. The programmed is a VERBI Software project designed to promote networks and innovation. The programme offers career trajectory academics financial help and methodical skills whose project intends to look into, promote, and spread knowledge of programmes and projects.
Also apply here:
Brief Details about Research Grant:
Research Grant Name: Research Grant MAXQDA 2022
- Country of Scholarship: USA
- Programs Offered: Scholarship and fellowship
- Institute name: MAXQDA
- Training session: Between October 1st, 2022 and March 1st, 2023 (first session to be completed by December 31st, 2022
- Gender: Male and Female
- What Is the Last Date? 15th July 2022
Also apply here:
Information about University:
The fifth Development Goal of the UN has been the focus of this year’s MAXQDA. MAXQDA offers scientific assistance to people just starting out in their research careers. We dedicate this year’s MAXQDA #Research for Change awards program to the strengthening of women and girls in the spheres of finance, societal, legal, artistic, legal, and ecological involvement as a contribution to the UNSD. We at VERBI GmbH want to assist young researchers working in this field with 3 Research Grants of $1,650.00 each in acknowledgment of the crucial role that gender equality involvement plays in all facets of progress. Research activities emphasize empowering and advancing women in a variety of domains, including politics, conflict resolution, the economy, social development, health, the environment, civil dignity, and other relevant topics. The sixth objective is gender parity.
Check and click here:
Successful Candidates Will Get Below Benefits?
- A $1,000 one-time cash scholarship. This will be in the money that your home bank uses.
- The MAXQDA website and social media will highlight your study.
- Premium client care from the MAXQDA technical support team
- Give away a complimentary MAXQDA Analytics Proto licence for two years. The assistance is $350 in value.
- Provide three grants totaling $1,650.00 each to assist young scientists working on this topic.
- Participate in two online seminars led by a trained MAXQDA trainer. A $300 session fee may be charged.
- Possibility of joining the MAXQDA community.
Course offered by research grant:
Course are not specified.
Also apply here:
You Have To Fulfill The Below Requirements If You Want To Apply:
- The applicant utilises or intends to use MAXQDA to evaluate their research data.
- Applicants may be from any country. Although not necessary, having knowledge of MAXQDA is advantageous when applying.
- They must be a scientist in their early career. This implies that they have to be a graduate or undergraduate student.
- In addition, the applicant’s highest academic degree must have been earned within the last three years and not earlier if they are a researcher.
- To be considered, the candidate must be prepared to collaborate with the MAXQDA team on one research report or blog post (700–1000 words) in English and submit it to VERBI Software GmbH.
- Women’s empowerment in politics, peace and conflict resolution, the economy, social development, health, the environment, human rights, or other relevant fields shall be the focus of the research study.
- Additionally, this programme does not accept applications from MAXQDA award recipients from prior years, professional MAXQDA trainers, or employees of VERBI software GmbH.
Deadline for Application
- The last date to apply for this research grant is 15 July 2022.
- The MAXQDA research grant application process is conducted online.
- Complete the form in English and send it together with the necessary paperwork.