Part time DBA Scholarship by Welsh Government 2023 is open now. The scholarship is offered by Welsh government for Doctor of business and administration. A change in funding distribution has allowed us to provide a small number of full-fee scholarships that are open only to people working on research projects in the area of value-based health and care.
For senior managers and executives in all industries—private, public, but not for profit Swansea School of Management offers a part-time professional doctorate programme in business administration.
On this programme, students do applied research to solve real-world organizational problems by using cutting-edge theory. In addition to improving the practice in your profession, you will advance knowledge of the fundamental theoretical framework for the work.
Also apply below:
The DBA programme at Swansea School of Management is intended to produce practitioners and critical thinkers who will consider their influence on their organizations and society at large.
The Swansea DBA’s organized approach consists of six modules spread over three years and combines lectures, guest speeches, workshop discussions, and student presentations. A doctorate supervision team that was assigned at the beginning of the programme assists in the simultaneous development of the PhD thesis.
Part time DBA Scholarship at by Welsh Government 2023
Host: Welsh Government
Institute: Swansea University
Mode of Study: Part time
Eligible Candidates: PhD
Subject: Doctor of Business Administration (Value-Based)
Also visit below:
Benefits of the Part time DBA Scholarship at by Welsh Government 2023
- The scholarship covers full tuition fee.
Eligibility Criteria of thePart time DBA Scholarship at by Welsh Government 2023
- Normal requirements for DBA candidates include an undergraduate degree from a recognized institution with a minimum category of upper second (2:1) or equivalent.
- Additionally, applicants often have a master’s degree or a comparable level of education from an accredited university, or are pursuing one.
- Candidates should have at least five years’ experience in a senior level.
- All applicants will be questioned by two members of the program leadership team, often including the director of the program, and will be required to show that they have the motivation and intellectual capacity to complete the DBA.
- Applicants should be proficient in English and should have 6.5 scores in IELTS or Swansea recognized equivalent.
How to apply for thePart time DBA Scholarship at by Welsh Government 2023
- Applicants should apply online through online portal.
- Link to apply online is given below.
- Applicants should follow the following given instruction:
- Please pick Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) / Part-time / 4 Year / October from the list of available courses.
- If the application system detects that you have previously applied for the aforementioned program, it may give a warning message and prohibit your submission. In this case, please email [email protected] and personnel there would be pleased to help you submit your application.
- Choose 2023 as the start year for funding (page 8) – “Are you paying for your own studies?” Please put “RS175 – VBDBA” for the “Name of Individual or Organization Providing Funds for Study” field instead of choosing “No.”
Check and click below:
Documents required for this scholarship:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Research proposal
- English Language proficiency certificate
- Two references (academic or previous employer) on headed paper or using the Swansea University reference form. Please note that we are not able to accept references received citing private email accounts.
- Degree certificates and transcripts
- Copy of UK resident visa (if applicable)
The last date to apply for this scholarship is 8 March 2023.