FIA Motorsport Engineering Scholarship at Cranfield University, United Kingdom is open now. The first engineering scholarship has been introduced by the FIA and Cranfield University to assist candidates from the UK, EU, and other countries in pursuing advanced racing engineering MSc degrees. For overseas students pursuing a Master’s degree in Advanced Motorsport Engineering, Cranfield University offers the FIA Motorsport Engineering Scholarship. In partnership with Cranfield University, FIA established the first Engineering Scholarship, which gives international and domestic students an entirely accolades that includes tuition, living expenses, and travel costs. Students have the chance to take part in this complete scholarship, which covers both living and tuition costs in the UK. International students will receive financial aid to cover their travel and costs of living. The chosen candidates will get a one-year scholarship.
Also apply below:
Brief Details about Scholarship:
Scholarship Name: FIA Motorsport Engineering Scholarship at Cranfield University, United Kingdom
Country of Scholarship: United Kingdom (UK)
Programs Offered: Master.
Department: Cranfields School of Management
Institute name: Cranfield University
Duration: 1 Year
Gender: Male and Female
What Is the Last Date? 15th February 2023.
Information about University:
An institution called the FédérationInternationale de l’Automobile was founded on June 20, 1904, to fulfill the needs of motoring associations and motorists. The FIA, which has its global headquarters at 8 Place de la Concorde in Paris and has offices in Geneva and Valleiry, is made up of 246 member organizations in 145 nations. Mohammed bin Sulayem is the country’s current leader. Even in non-French speaking nations, the FIA is typically referred to by its French name or initials, but it is occasionally written as International Automobile Federation. British postgraduate public research university Cranfield University specializes in science, engineering, architecture, innovation, and administration. In 1946, Cranfield was established as the College of Aeronautics (CoA).The growth and diversification into other industries, including manufacturing and administration, spurred by the progress of aviation research throughout the 1950s and 1960s resulted in the establishment of the Cranfield School of Management in 1967. The main campus of Cranfield University is located in Cranfield, Bedfordshire, while the second campus is located at the Defence Academy of the United Kingdom in Shrivenham, southwest Oxfordshire. The main campus is unusual in the UK (and Europe) for having its own aircraft used for teaching and research, as well as its own airfield, Cranfield Airport. There are 4,825 students and 1,800 employees.
Also click below and apply:
Successful Candidates Will Get Below Benefits?
- Each applicant will get one round-trip economy ticket from their home country to the UK.
- Scholarships pay for tuition
- It will pay for living costs.
- The foreign applicants will get a travel expense reimbursement.
- A stipend that is provided quarterly to help with living expenses in the UK, including housing (total equivalent to EUR 16,000, depending on exchange rates at the time of payment).
- The candidates might need more money from their own pockets to finish their education.
You have to submit the following documents:
- Brief personal statements,
- Proof of English language efficiency,
- Transcripts certificates
- Degree certificates
Course offered by scholarship:
Advanced Motorsport Engineering MSc
Click below and check:
You Have To Fulfill The Below Requirements If You Want To Apply:
- A comparable foreign credential
- Must be able to fulfil the course’s admission criteria; eligible nations include the UK, the EU, and the rest of the world.
- The merits of each application will be taken into account.
- Applicants must have a degree with a second-class honors and appropriate job experience. Students may still be admitted to a course if they feel they can demonstrate their capacity to finish the course effectively despite not meeting the formal admission standards.
- Must be able to serve as an advocate for FIA and Cranfield University.
- Students must show that they can communicate well in English in an academic setting in order to pursue a formal award at Cranfield.
Deadline for Application
- The last date to apply for this scholarship is 15 Feb 2023.
How to apply?
- Candidates who want to be considered for the FIA Motorsport Engineering Scholarship should indicate their desired course application form, together with a brief personal statement outlining why they need to be taken into consideration.