Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) Fully Funded Scholarship 2022 application period is currently open for the 2022–2023 academic session. You can receive a government-funded scholarship for an undergraduate degree in Malaysia through the Malaysia Scholarship programme without having to take any language or test tests. The MTCP scholarship programme aims to improve communication amongst students, professors, and professionals as well as the individuals ties between Malaysia and other nations. With the MTCP Scholarships, you may finish your master’s degree programme at a renowned Malaysian university. The Malaysian government is behind this programme.
click here and check now Flinders University Scholarships Australia 2022
Brief Details about Scholarship:
- Fellowship Name: Fully Funded Scholarship at Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) 2022
- Country of Scholarship: Malaysia
- Programs Offered: Masters
- Institute name: Ministry of Education, Malaysia
- Duration: 12 to 24 Months.
- Gender: Male and Female
- What Is the Last Date? 16th July 2022
click here and check now University Of Southern Denmark Scholarship 2022
Information about University:
The Malaysian government, via the Malaysian Ambassador, is delighted to confirm the opening of the application period for the Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme Scholarship for foreign students planning to attend Malaysian universities for the academic year 2022–2023. Initiated in 1980, the MTCP stands for Malaysian Technical Cooperation Program. There have been more than 34,500 beneficiaries from 144 developing nations. The Malaysian Ministry of Education provides funding for it. The maximum age of participants should be 45. The Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) Scholarship is open to all foreign students from all around the globe. The Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) was developed in partnership with a number of international institutions to assist organisations from poor nations in expanding access to higher education, skill development, and transfer of technology. The Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) was developed in partnership with a number of international organisations to assist organisations from poor nations in expanding access to quality education, skill development, and technical assistance.
click here and check now NVIDIA Fully Funded Internship Program 2022
Successful Candidates Will Get Below Benefits?
The MTCP Scholarship covers:
- A monthly income of RM3,500 covers tuition fees, medical expenses, family assistance payments, end-of-study payments, visa fees, location payments, travel payments (air tickets), practical training payments, thesis payments, living costs payments, book payments, tool payments, and rent payments.
Course offered by scholarship:
- Agriculture and Aquaculture
- International Relations and Political Science
- Social Science and Humanities
- Information and Communication Technology
- Science, Technology and Engineering (not including nursing, medicine, or clinical pharmacy)
- Economics, Finance, Management and Banking
click here and check now Muhammad Bin Zayed University MBZUI Funded Scholarships 2022
You Need To Submit The Below Documents To Apply For This Opportunity?
- A certified copy of the academic transcript,
- the registration form,
- two (2) recommendation letters for the scholarships,
- a certificate of acceptance from a Malaysian university (if applicable),
- the approval from the MTCP Scholarship,
- a curriculum vitae,
- a physical exam form,
- A certified copy of the passport and an EPL,
- English Certification Test, certified copy
click here and check now Monash University Scholarships Australia 2023
You Have To Fulfill The Below Requirements If You Want To Apply:
- Scholarship for the Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) The relevant requirements must be met by candidates:
- You must be younger than 45 at the time of applying.
- Approved types of verification of English language competency include the IELTS, which requires a minimum overall score of 6.0, the TOEFL on paper, which requires a score of 500, or the TOEFL online, which requires a score of 60.
- Outstanding academic performance.
- Outstanding English language conversation, writing, and comprehension abilities.
- Candidates may submit an English Proficiency certificate if their prior education was completed in an English-medium institution. Verify your certificate of English language proficiency.
- To be eligible for the Master’s degree programme, candidates must earn at least a Second Class Upper (Honors) or an undergraduate degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.0.
- Candidates with degrees in which English served as the primary language of teaching may also be considered (evidence is a prerequisite).
- At the chosen Institutions Of Higher learning, Fellows must enrol full-time in postgraduate programmes.
- Below is a list of the fields that are accessible and the collaborating universities.
click here and check now Oxford Executive UK Diploma Scholarship 2023
Deadline For Application
The last date to apply for Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) Scholarship 2022-23 is 16th July 2022
Official Website Link
- You must request all applications using our online registration process at https://biasiswa.mohe.gov.my/INTER.
- All essential papers and the application must be uploaded online.
- All of the necessary paperwork have previously been given.
- Click here to access the scholarship requirements.
- To ensure a successful application procedure, click on the following websites.