KU International Excellence Scholarships in USA 2023 is open now. The KU International Excellence Scholarships are available for those students who are searching for fully funded scholarships for graduation in USA. International students who want to continue their education at the University of Kansas may apply for this scholarship in the United States. The University of Kansas provides merit scholarships, such as the KU Foreign Excellence Award and Transfer Scholarships, to the top-performing international first-year students enrolling in the autumn semester. If overseas students at the University of Kansas maintain a certain GPA, their USA scholarships are renewable for another four years. The KU International grants a total tuition award of more than $25,000. The KU International Transfer Award provides transfer students with a $3,000–$7,000 tuition credit. For up to four years, all undergraduate scholarships are renewable. Scholarships at Kansas University are solely available to overseas students.
The Institution of Kansas is a public research university with five campuses that was established in 1865. KU offers a huge selection of graduate and undergraduate degree programs. There are several possibilities for subjects as well as numerous programs. Freshmen entering their first year of college will be awarded the largest scholarship available to them. Students may get extra scholarships from their academic unit at KU, but they cannot obtain additional KU International Admissions awards.
Also apply below:
Each year, students who want to be considered for a KU International Admissions scholarship must maintain a 3.0 GPA and enroll in a minimum of 27 courses at KU. The following scholarship requires a separate application from first-year students to be considered. For first-year or transfer students enrolling at KU for the autumn semester, the KU International Excellence Award provides a complete tuition remission. A steppingstone for overseas students who have excelled academically but are unable to study in the United States owing to financial constraints is the Kansas University international scholarship programme. Therefore, if you are applying to the University of Kansas, don’t miss this chance, and let your friends know about it as well. Below is further information about this scholarship programme.
Here are more details about the KU International Excellence Scholarship
Deadline is January 10, 2023
Financial coverage: Partially Funded
Deadline: January 10, 2023
Also click below and apply:
Eligibility Criteria for KU International Excellence Scholarships 2023:
- You must be an international student who wants to study for a degree in the United States.
- Applicants must commit fully to the undergraduate programme.
- Both transfer students and new first-year students may submit an application.
- First-year freshman candidates for the KU International Excellence Award must have a GPA between 3.5 and 4.0.
- To be taken into consideration, students must also qualify for J-1 visa status.
- Before January 10, 2023, students must submit their application for admission to KU together with the necessary documentation.
- An email invitation to apply would be sent to eligible accepted students.
Benefits of KU International Excellence Scholarships 2023:
- Student will receive ($25,000+/year) to the selected number of students for undergraduate study.
- All scholarships can be renewed, ranging from $3,000 annually to a full tuition waiver valued at over $25,000 yearly.
- Opportunity to study in the United States of America.
- Explore more international opportunities and learn about the culture of the U.S.
Click below and apply
Requirements for the KU International Scholarship Program in USA
- English proficiency Letter.
- Resume and CV
- Two recommendation Letters.
- SAT or ACT scores
- Applicants must submit a 500-word essay on the topic of their choice, though the following topics are recommended:
- Applicants’ personal and academic goals and how they hope to achieve them in their field of study and specialized interests.
- How do they plan to use what they have learned at KU upon return to their home country?
⦁ Students must apply for admission to the Kansas University via Online through official website.
January 10, 2023