If you wish to study in Malaysia, here is your chance since applications for University of Malaya Scholarships 2022 are now available on an international basis. These Scholarships are completely supported for all international applicants. These scholarships are available for postgraduate and doctoral study. As a result, don’t miss out on this opportunity and take advantage of it.
If you wish to study in a foreign nation and recently earned your bachelor’s degree and want to pursue a Master’s degree, you should take advantage of this opportunity. Even if you have a Master’s degree, you can earn a Doctorate from this university since we have some fantastic scholarships at some of the world’s best universities.
- Malaysia is the studied country.
- Studying at the University of Malaya
- Scholarships available: University-funded
- Scholarship coverage: 100%
- Degrees available: Postgraduate and Doctorate degrees in all disciplines.
This is the comprehensive list of programs offered by this University:
- Islamic studies
- Dental studies
- Business studies
- Pharmaceutical studies
- Computer science
- Studies of Malay
- Environment building
- Linguistics and languages
- Economics and administration
What are the Advantages of Scholarships from the University of Malaya?
- living expenses will be covered by the university.
- Candidates do not need to be concerned about their financial obligations or their future prospects in any sector since the University will cover all of these costs.
- This opportunity is available to those students who are selected by the institution.
Documents necessary for application?
The needed documentation must include the following:
- If the student has any publications, he or she can provide them.
- You’ll need a résumé or a curriculum vitae.
- Two reference letters from his or her teacher in order to assess the student’s past performance.
- Copy of academic degrees.
- Scanned copy of passport.
- Research plan that explains the study strategy.
- A student must present a certificate of English language competency.
Criteria for Eligibility:
To be eligible for a scholarship at this university, students must meet the conditions outlined below.
- To apply for this Scholarship, one must have an English language certificate; otherwise, an IELTS or TOEFL course certificate must be submitted.
- Students must present all required qualifications at the time of enrolment.
- Candidates can obtain their Postgraduate and Doctorate degrees from here, and in order to do so, they must present their prior degrees, Graduate degrees for a Masters, and Postgraduate degrees for a Doctorate.
- To get admitted to this university, you must have a CGPA of at least 3.00.
- This Scholarship is open to students who have finished their 12th grade studies.
How to Make an Application?
Because the entire procedure is online, a student must go online to complete the application. A student must gather all of the required documentation prior to the application deadline.
Check out these guidelines for more information on the application process.
- Before they can do anything else, students must first register. Then go to the University’s webpage and create a profile for yourself.
- Then provide all of the information that the university requires. Choose your chosen degree and then move on to the next step. There is no need to fill out any other forms in order to apply.
- Entrance to this university requires a CGPA of at least 3.00; else, admission will be challenging.
University of Malaya Application Deadline?
If you want to study abroad, take advantage of this opportunity as soon as possible because the deadline for this scholarship is August 31, 2022. You don’t have to wait until the last minute to apply; you can do so right now after reading this article.
Please read the official website below for further information and to apply for University of Malaya Scholarships 2022.