HDR Scholarship in Australia at Bond University 2023 is open now. Applicants want to pursue their PhD degree from Australia at Bond University can apply for this scholarship. Applicants from all over the world can apply for this scholarship. This Higher Degree Research (HDR) is a fully funded scholarship. It will cover all required expenses of selected candidates during their study duration. Bond University is Australian No.1 University.
HDR Scholarship in Australia at Bond University 2023
Host Country: Australia
Institute: Bond University
Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: PhD
Duration: Up to 4 Years
Nationality: All Nationalities
Fields: Health Sciences and Medicine, Society and Design, Bond Business School, Law
Also apply below:
Benefits of HDR Scholarship in Australia at Bond University 2023
- Living and relocation cost will be given to selected candidates.
- Publication cost will also be awarded.
- It will cover 100% fee cost for up to 48 Months.
Eligibility Criteria HDR Scholarship in Australia atBond University 2023
- Applicants should be proficient in English Language.
- Interested candidates should have a valid Letter of Offer for enrolment in an HDR program, issued by Bond University.
- All national and international applicants can apply for this scholarship.
- Applicant should fulfill the visa requirements.
Also click below and apply:
How to Apply for HDR Scholarship in Australia at Bond University 2023
- Applicants should apply online for this scholarship.
- Candidates should follow the following given three steps to apply online.
- Expression of Interest (EOI) to faculty.
- Apply for admission to University.
- After applying for admission in University, candidates should apply for scholarship.
- Applicants should visit the official website for more information.
- Link of official website is also given below.
- All eligible candidates will be selected for this scholarship.
- Two reference letter
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Research Project Proposal
- Prize and Award Certificates
- Academic Transcripts including the results/grades awarded, information on institution grading systems/scales, and evidence of completion
- Any research publications and conference presentations
The last to apply for this scholarship is 31st March 2023.