CSC Scholarship in China at Dali University is open now. Applicants want to pursue their undergraduate and Master’s degree from China at Dali University can apply for this scholarship. Applicants from all over the world can apply for this award. Dali University is offering 53 Bachelors and 28 Master’s degree program. There is not any fee to apply this scholarship.
CSC Scholarship in China at Dali University 2023
Host Country: China
Institute: Dali University
Degree Level: Bachelors and Masters
Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
Also click below and apply:
Benefits of CSC Scholarship in China at Dali University 2023
· Scholarship will cover health insurance and accommodation of awarded students.
· It will cover registration and tuition fee.
· Monthly stipend will also be given.
· It will cover internship and laboratory fee.
Eligibility Criteria of CSC Scholarship in China at Dali University 2023
· To apply for bachelor’s degree, applicants should be over age of 18 and less than 25 years and must have certificate or diploma o high school.
· To apply for master’s degree, age of applicants should be less than 35 years and must have a bachelor’s degree.
· Applicants must fulfill the “Health Screening and Admission Criteria for Foreign Students Studying in China” and should have good health.
· Interested candidates should have good character.
· Candidates should not be resident of China.
Also visit below:
How to apply for CSC Scholarship in China at Dali University 2023
· Applicants should apply online for both CSC and Dali University.
· First of all, applicants should apply online for CSC through CSC official website.
· Upload all the required documents. Agency Number of Dali University: 10679, Program Category Type: B.
· After that download CSC application form.
· Link to apply for CSC is given below.
· After that applicants should apply online for Dali University.
· Applicants should provide the CSC Ref. number obtained in CSC registration.
· Link to apply online for Dali University is also given below.
- Copy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Non-Criminal Records
- Notarial copy of Transcripts
- Copy of valid passport
- Two reference letters
- CSC Application Form (provided on the CSC website)
- A notarial copy of Diploma or Certification (A graduate can provide a Provisional Certificate/Study Certificate)
- Notarized copy of a current HSK certificate (required for courses taught in Mandarin); the student must have passed HSK 4 for science majors and HSK 5 for arts majors, with a minimum score of 180.
- A personal statement (Not less than 800 words) written in Chinese or English, including study/research plan, family background, awards and merits.
- English Proficiency Letter
Also visit below:
The last date to apply for this scholarship is 31st March 2023.