Erasmus Mundus Glocal Scholarship, United Kingdom is open now. Students from any part of the world may apply for Erasmus Mundus scholarships, although no more than 3 of the same nationalities may get funding in the same intake under the same category. The Erasmus Mundus Program promotes top-notch master’s programmes in Europe and raises the profile and allure of European higher education abroad. The requirements of the scholarship are based on the student’s citizenship and domicile. Successful candidates will get Erasmus Mundus scholarships, at least to the project’s conclusion in 2026.
Also apply below:
Brief Details about Scholarship:
Scholarship Name: Erasmus Mundus Glocal Scholarship, United Kingdom
Country of Scholarship: United Kingdom (UK)
Programs Offered: Master’s Degree.
Institute name: The GLOCAL Erasmus Mundus program
Duration: 2 Years
Gender: Male and Female
What Is the Last Date? 6th January 2023
Information about University:
An alliance of 7 universities offers the two-year Global Markets, Local Creativities (GLOCAL) Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD) programme. The programme explores how local entities—clusters, cities, and regions—as well as local actors—entrepreneurs, businesses, and policymakers—generate local ability to compete in the face of global market conditions. It also emphasizes the significance of the historical and cultural contexts in which economic growth, political administration, and business tactics occur. There are seven study options available, and you will attend three of the GLOCAL partner institutions to complete your studies. You will take between eight and ten core courses and about eight elective courses that are taught in a presentation and workshop format. Candidates can apply as self-funded students or for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship that includes tuition, travel, and living expenses for the two years of study.
Also click below and apply:
Successful Candidates Will Get Below Benefits?
- Full tuition costs will be given to candidates.
- Candidates will be offered full healthcare insurance.
- Assistance for student’s installations and travel and accommodation, as well as any other obligatory involvement fees, will be granted.
Contribution toward the expenses of implementation and transport:
- For citizens of a programme country (1,000 euros annually).
- For scholarship recipients who live in a Partner Country: 2,000 euros per year for transport costs + 1,000 euros for installation costs for those who live in a Partner Country that is less than 4,000 kilometers from the EMJMD coordinating HEI (Glasgow); 3,000 euros per year for travel expenses + 1,000 euros for installation costs for those who live in a Partner Country that is more than 4,000 kilometers away (Glasgow).
Also visit below and apply:
Contribution to the associated expenses:
- 4,500 euros per year for recipients of Programme Country scholarships, The GLOCAL Consortium will pay for any sum in addition of these payments; the scholarship recipient will not be penalized. The scholarship payment, the Consortium, and 4,500 euros per year for recipients of the Programme Country Scholarship will all go toward paying the tuition.
Contribution to living expenses:
- Monthly Contribution is 1,000 € per month for the entire duration of the EMJMD study programme (24 months maximum), and Partner Country scholarship owners will not be eligible for assistance with living expenses for periods longer than three months during the EMJMD (study, experiments, location, and thesis preparation) expended in their home country (at the time of the application deadline).
You Need To Submit The Below Documents To Apply For This Opportunity:
- A distinct personal statement (for self-funded applicants only).
- Certified copies of academic transcripts
- A curriculum Vitae
- A scanned copy of your passport’s photo page
- A copy of your degree certificate
- Two official letters of support
Course offered by scholarship:
Any university-offered subject will be considered for the scholarship.
Also apply below
You Have To Fulfill The Below Requirements If You Want To Apply:
- Candidates must have outstanding educational backgrounds.
- Candidates for admission must hold a graduate degree.
- Applications are requested from overseas students.
- English language proficiency is required of all students.
- Individuals from all nations are welcome to apply.
Deadline for Application
- For EU/international students and UK students, the deadline for self-supporting candidates to all other programmes is July 26, 2023, and August 31, 2023, respectively.
- The deadline to submit an application for entrance in September 2023 is Friday, January 6, 2023.
Official Website Link
- Interested candidates should apply online for this scholarship.
- The link is given below to apply for this opportunity: