This is a great opportunity for all graduate students who are looking for scholarship options to study abroad. Qatar is going to call for applications for scholarships under the Doha Institute for Graduate Studies (DIGS) in 2022. The scholarships, which cover tuition and living costs, will be awarded to qualified students. Qatar University has teamed up with Doha Institute of Technology, Qatar Foundation along with other worthy institutions to provide fully-funded scholarships on grounds of meritocracy.
The institute offers a unique blend of theoretical studies and practical hands-on training in either Arabic or English. The scholarships are available to conduct research in various areas including Engineering, Computer Applications, Information Technology, Management Science, Architecture, and the Arts.
When it comes to education, Doha Institute is one of the most distinguished institutions in Qatar with highly qualified teachers and fully equipped classrooms. This institute provides the best services to students.
About Doha Institute:
The Doha Institute is a private, nonprofit institution of higher education located in Qatar. The purpose is to build leaders for the new Middle East. Through a combined curriculum of business, engineering, and design, we enable professionals from around the world to develop new skills and advance their careers through education that prepares them for a future marked by rapid economic and social change in the region.
More About the Doha Institute ScholarshiP:
- Country Name: Qatar
- University Name: Doha University
- Financial Aid: Fully funded
- Available Degree: Master’s level
- Scholarship Duration: about 2 years
- Eligible Regions: All
- Deadline: 20 January 2022
These are the eligibility criteria for Doha Institute Scholarships in Qatar:
- Doha institute of graduate studies requires applicants to meet their admission guidelines.
- The scholarships are open to students from anywhere in the world.
- You must also be a bachelor’s degree holder to apply.
- In addition, students who have reached the end of their undergraduate studies may be considered for admission.
- The age limit does not play important a role in the admission process.
Benefits/ Financial Services:
- No tuition fees
- Jumpstart for your career
- Live in a safe and comfortable environment
- Improve language skills
- Benefit from top-class facilities
- Free campus pick up and drop
How to Apply for Doha Institute Scholarships?
Step 1: Create an online application profile on the Doha Institute website.
Step 2: Prepare your personal statement of intent about how you think that particular experience would positively affect your life and answers to specific questions.
Step 3: Follow the instructions of their online application system.