In 2022, Boston University will hold its annual Postdoctoral Fellowship and will be awarding fellowships to the most outstanding applicants. The Postdoctoral Fellowship was established in 1998, by a generous gift from Dr. Jack Weinstein and his wife, Ruth Rossi-Weinstein. The goal of the Postdoctoral Fellowship is to advance Boston University as a national leader in graduate education by enhancing opportunities for the recruitment and training of scholars in all disciplines across the University.
The postdoctoral position is one of the most highly sought by organizations. The competitive salary offered by Boston University is an attractive factor for many applicants. The position is also unique in that it provides scientific research experience after the fellowship has ended.
This program has been specifically designed to encourage students who are interested in scientific research through their graduate studies at Boston University. Postdoctoral Fellows are strongly encouraged to pursue careers in science and engineering after graduation.
The fellowship is one of the most prestigious scientific summer research opportunities in the country and brings together talented young scientists from across the country to work together at Boston University.
About Boston University:
It is a private research organization situated in Boston, Massachusetts. It is the fourth-oldest institution of higher education in Boston and since 1839 has been affiliated with the United Methodist Church as the only nonsectarian private university in the city.
More Important Details Regarding Postdoctoral Fellowship:
- Country Name: USA
- Fellowship Benefit: Paid
- Eligible Countries: All
- University Name: Boston University
- Deadline: 30 September
Available Postdoctoral Fellowship Fields:
- Protein Biochemistry.
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone with an interest in immunology or protein Biochemistry to gain hands-on experience while working directly with distinguished researchers at the BU Center for Biomedical Science. The program is designed to provide investigators with training and mentoring to help them enhance their work and speed up their discoveries. The successful applicant will have strong research skills and be willing to work in an interdisciplinary team.
Eligibility requirements for the Boston University postdoctoral fellowship program are as follow:
- Candidates should have a strong record of research accomplishment, significant publications, and a strong potential for future leadership positions in their fields.
- A strong background in protein biochemistry and immunology
- Applicants should have completed their doctoral degree within the last five years and should have a postdoctoral position on the horizon at the time of application
- The candidates can be from any city, state, or country
Benefits Of Postdoctoral Fellowship:
- The program provides support to pursue a research project
- The postdoctoral fellowship is highly competitive
- The competitive salary offered by Boston University is an attractive factor for many applicants.
Application Submissions Date:
30 September 2021 is the last date to apply for a postdoctoral fellowship at Boston University
How To Apply?
- Apply online
- Upload your updated resume in the application form
- Attach your research history, publication record, and thesis/dissertation abstract There
Candidates are considered for the postdoctoral fellowship after successfully completing an application, taking the Graduate Record Examination (GRE), and meeting other requirements established by the program director.