Bond University Gold Coast Australia International Stand Out Scholarships 2022 is open now.We urge and invite all master’s students to apply! Bond University is offering international stand-out scholarships for the classes of 2022–2023. International students who have submitted the Bond University Online Application Form to apply for their desired degree are now eligible for the International Stand Out Scholarship 2022–2023 at Bond University.
Also apply here:
The scholarships offered by Bond University for the incoming class have been officially revealed. One of the best universities in the world is regarded as Bond University. Bond University was established on May 15, 1989 and is now located on Australia’s Gold Coast.
With a three-semester schedule every year, Bond University has historically been a higher education school that places a strong emphasis on teaching.
These scholarships are provided each year by Bond University to welcome new students to the school. Selected students will have access to new and better possibilities through the International Stand Out Scholarship 2022–2023 and will be exposed to advanced learning in postgraduate programmes.
Continue reading for information on the acceptance rate, GPA requirements, eligibility and selection standards, and other useful details regarding Bond University.
More Information About Scholarship:
- Funding: Partial Funding
- University: Bond University
- Degree level: Masters
- Subjects: All Subjects
- Eligible students: International Students
- Country: Australia
Also click here:
Info About University:
Bond University, the first private non-profit university in Australia, aspires to be acknowledged as a top independent university with a spirit of innovation, a commitment to influence, and a dedication to inspiring the next generation of professionals through a personalised and transformative learning environment. On a 50-hectare campus at Robina, on Queensland’s Gold Coast, is where Bond University is located. A succession of opulent faculty buildings constructed of sandstone along a manicured promenade that descends to the serene artificial lake. These structures were designed in the same manner as the top private colleges in the world.There are several student eateries, cafés, and pubs encircling the lovely lake, and all lecture halls, case study rooms, and tutorial rooms are located in the University Centre building. All university faculties are easily accessible by foot from on-campus housing, making it convenient for students. At Bond University, the study spaces are top-notch. including state-of-the-art lecture halls, the newest broadband and Wi-Fi computer connections, and some of Australia’s top libraries. Along with these academic qualities, there are a wide range of social and recreational opportunities that promote connection amongst students outside of the classroom.
Also visit below:
What Are The Benefits Under This Scholarship?
The International Stand Out Scholarship offers up to a 25% tuition reduction for the selected programme to its recipients.
- Hong Kong
- Republic of Malaysia
- Papua New Guinea
- Peru, Philippines
- Russian Federation
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
Also visit here:
What Are The Requirements For Applying For this Scholarship?
For consideration, candidates must:
- Have submitted the Bond University Online Application Form to apply for chosen program. Scholarships are not available to students enrolled in the Bond Medical Program, Master of Psychology (Clinical), Master of Professional Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, or Doctor of Physiotherapy programmes.
- Have obtained “stand out” academic performance from undergraduate studies for postgraduate applications or have obtained a minimum academic score of ATAR 89.00 or IB Diploma 32 (or equivalent) for undergraduate students.
- Be a resident of Australia or be an international student from one of the nations mentioned at the top of this page (any nationality).
· Fill up and submit a scholarship application form before the deadline for the commencing semester of your choice. In the How to Apply section below, you may find more information about the scholarship application procedure.
· Not already be enrolled in Bond University’s undergraduate or graduate programmes.
· Applicants are still welcome even if they are taking English at Bond University College as part of a bundled Offer.
Students must submit the Bond University Online Application Form before applying for this scholarship.
Once submitted, students can apply for this scholarship using the Bond University Scholarship Application Form. Simply search for “Scholarship” on the Start an Application page using the same log-in information you used to apply for your programme. By the application deadline associated with your upcoming semester, the form must be finished and submitted online.You will be required to submit a Supporting Statement with your scholarship application. Obtain our Supporting Statement Template (PDF), Fill out this form completely, save it, and add it as a supporting document to your application.
When submitting an application for a scholarship, please be aware that it will be taken into consideration for the following round of awards. If selected, you will have 10 days to accept the programme and scholarship offer. If you applied for your programme far in advance of the start of your semester, you might choose to submit a scholarship application closer to the start of your semester.