AFDB Virtual Internship Program 2022 is open now. Students from all around the world are welcome to apply to the AFDB Virtual Internship Program 2022. This online internship program is part of the bank’s Talent Management Framework, which helps it execute on the Ten-Year Strategy and the High 5s. The bank’s competitiveness and business requirements determine who is chosen for this virtual internship program.
The African Development Bank (AFDB) was founded in 1964 to promote social progress and economic prosperity across the continent. It has 81 member countries, 54 of which are African. The African Development Bank’s major aim is to offer technical and financial support for transformative initiatives that would successfully alleviate poverty through sustainable economic growth.
Also apply here:
High 5s (5 major areas) were designated for scaling up in order to focus on the aims of the Ten-Year Strategy and ensure greater developmental effect, including agro-business, energy, industrialization, integration, and increasing the quality of life for Africans. Apply for this paid internship program if you wish to advance professionally and obtain real-world job experience.
Brief Details About Scholarship(Internship)Exchange Program):
- Country: Online
- Financial coverage: Paid
- September 1, 2022
Also visit below and apply:
Info About Bank:
Since September 2014, the African Development Bank Group has been based in Abidjan, Ivory Coast. The AfDB is a financial provider to African governments and commercial firms investing in regional member nations (RMC). The African Development Bank (AfDB) was established in 1964 by the Organization of African Unity, the forerunner of the African Union. The African Development Bank is made up of three parts: the African Development Bank, the African Development Fund, and the Nigeria Trust Fund.
Successful Candidates Will Get Below Benefits:
- Stipend paid monthly.
- A good job experience from the convenience of your own home.
- Learn about individuals from many cultures.
- Gain experience and develop your professionalism.
click below and apply:
Applicants Can Check Below Fields If They Can Apply for This Opportunity:
- The private sector, Infrastructure, and Industrialization
- Economics, Statistics
- Power, Energy, and Green Growth
- Environmental and Social Assessment
- Agriculture, Human, and Social Development
- Public Relations
- Human Resources and Corporate Services: General services and Procurement, IT, HR Management, Language Services
- Communication and External Relations
- Audit, Anti-Corruption
- Governance and Knowledge Management
You Have to Fulfill the Below Requirements If You Want to Apply:
- The applicant must be enrolled in a Master’s degree program at a recognized private or public educational institution.
- Most significantly, students must be at least 30 years old during the internship program.
- Graduate students are eligible to apply within one year of completing their Master’s degree.
- Applicant must be fluent in either English or French.
- Furthermore, they must be citizens of an AfDB member country.
- Applicants must produce evidence of enrollment or a copy of their diploma if they have graduated.
- Applicant must be familiar with the bank’s software applications, such as Access, Word, Excel, and SAP.
Deadline For Application:
Deadline is September 1, 2022.
Official Website Link:
Follow up the links to apply now: