UN Foundation Fellowship in Thailand 2022 is open now. The goal of this fully sponsored fellowship in Thailand is to create awareness about sexual and reproductive health, rights, and justice. This program is open to active journalists. This UN meeting will include participation from women, local health care professionals, Thai youth, and foreign specialists. Participants will urge individuals to become self-sufficient and to exercise their right to reproductive and health care. This conference will also raise awareness about the importance of sexual and reproductive health care for people’s futures.
This scholarship was announced by the United Nations Foundation’s Universal Access Project. The United Nations is a well-known autonomous philanthropic organization that focuses on humanitarian concerns.Similarly, the Universal Access Effort is a UN foundation project comprising philanthropists, campaigners, and businesses working for the welfare of the community. As a result, the United Nations Conference is this year’s family planning topic, emphasizing family planning, parenting, pregnancy, and sexual health.
also apply for:
Additionally, this is a fantastic opportunity for journalists to attend the conference in Thailand for free. This international scholarship does not need IELTS or TOFEL. Fellows will get hands-on experience in the fields of family planning and reproductive rights.
Brief Details About Fellowship:
- Country: Thailand
- UN conference dates: November 14-17, 2022
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: August 19, 2022
Info About Fellowship:
The United Nations Foundation Fellowship in Thailand is a one-of-a-kind yet incredibly important fellowship granted by the UN. This fully funded fellowship in Thailand aims to create awareness about sexual and reproductive health, rights, and justice. Thai health care practitioners, women, and young people, as well as international experts, will attend this global UN conference. Participants will encourage communities to become self-sufficient and have a say in their reproductive rights and health by putting themselves in charge. In addition, the conference will increase awareness about the importance of comprehensive sexual and reproductive health care to people’s futures.
visit below and apply:
Successful Candidates Will Get Below Benefits:
- The United Nations Foundation will pay for your flight.
- Accommodation throughout the conference session is provided.
- Experts, professionals, and famous philanthropists will provide unique mentoring to Fellows.
- They will also tour local venues to better appreciate Thailand’s commitment to this cause.
You Have to Fulfill the Below Requirements If You Want to Apply:
- Candidates of any nationality and age are welcome to apply.
- This program is also open to active journalists working for US media outlets.
- Candidates must be passionate about global sexual and reproductive rights, international development, US foreign policy, and the United Nations.
- They must be able to have the story published in the newspapers.
- Furthermore, they must demonstrate compliance with all current Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Thailand Ministry of Public Health, and International Conference on Family Planning safety standards, as well as COVID-19 vaccine.
click and check below:
Deadline For Application:
The last date to apply for the fellowship is August 19, 2022.
- Candidates must apply online.
- Candidates must submit three narrative concepts that they intend to develop as part of their fellowship.
- Candidates must provide their permission to go to Thailand during the conference days.
- Make sure to include all pertinent information.
- It is critical not to leave any questions unanswered.