European Commission has financed a fellowship and training program called the Young African Leaders Program. Don’t lose out on the potential to lead in Italy.
With the creation of new networks, the Program intends to link leaders who are committed to promoting change in their countries and across Africa, as well as tackling gender inequities and cultivating inclusive leadership.
Policy specialists have the chance to further enhance their professional skills and leadership capacities while working with foreign experts via the Young African Leaders Program. During their time at the European University Institute in Florence, participants will participate in seminars, training sessions, conferences, and study tours across Europe in a vibrant academic atmosphere.
Details About The Program:
It is located in Italy, and the host institution is the European University Institute. The fellowship program is fully funded, and the deadline is April 7, 2022. This program will take place from 1st of September 2022 until the 30th of November 2022.
The following are the benefits of participating in the Young African Leaders Programme in Italy:
- You will earn a €2,500 monthly stipend throughout your internship.
- Fellows will not be subject to European Union income taxes.
- Medical insurance will be provided.
- It is possible for the fellow to get a child allowance of €200 if he or she has a dependent on his or her own income.
- 1200 euro for air travel tickets.
- Members whose partners reside in the same residence as the fellows in Florence will be eligible to receive the family allowance of €300.
Criteria for participation in the Young African Leaders Program include the following:
- Both male and female students are welcome to apply to the programme.
- The applicant’s age cannot be more than 35 years old.
- Professionals must be in the midst of their respective careers to be eligible.
- A person who is both an African national and a resident of Africa is necessary.
What is the application process for the Young African Leaders Program in Italy?
There is an online application form; please submit your application as soon as possible using the link provided below.
The deadline to apply for the Young Leaders Fellowship in Italy is April 7, 2022, and applications must be submitted by then.