Victoria University Wellington Scholarships 2023 in New Zealand is open now. For the Victoria University Wellington Scholarships 2023 in New Zealand, applications are welcome. Tongarewa Scholarship applications are accepted from international students from all around the globe at Victoria University of Wellington. Applications are invited from students who want to pursue a Masters or PhD in New Zealand. The scholarship is available for the 2022–2023 academic year. Applications for this grant are accepted from first-year undergraduate students and postgraduate students with outstanding academic records. This scholarship is offered for both undergraduate and graduate studies, and it offers the winner up to NZ$10,000 for undergraduate and graduate students, and 9 grants of NZ$5,000 for master’s degree students exclusively. Additionally, 110 PhD students get yearly awards totaling $27,500 in tuition and stipends. After the applicant has been accepted to the institution, the grant is available for tuition.
The Tongarewa Scholarship (referred to as “the Scholarship”) honours the University’s dedication to the community of foreign students. Each year, we provide these scholarships to overseas students in a variety of fields. This partial fee-based scholarship will help with your one year of study’s tuition costs. Applicants may be beginning their first year of an undergraduate degree at Victoria University of Wellington or beginning a postgraduate degree programme.
Also apply below:
Academic excellence is a criterion for scholarship selection. They seek to enrol in classes the following year and their tuition payments will be credited. Candidates that make the short list could be asked for further data to back up their applications. If an accommodation application is submitted by the Accommodation Service before the deadline, recipients of the Scholarship will be assured an offer of a spot in one of our Halls of Residence.
What Are The Benefits Under This Scholarship (Internship)Exchange Program)?
For undergraduate and graduate students pursuing undergraduate or master’s degrees, Victoria University Wellington Scholarships 2023 for International Students will award a sum of NZ$10,000. These are the 10 prizes. Only applicants with master’s degrees will be eligible for 9 prizes totaling NZ$5,000 each. The scholarship is available for one year. There will be 110 prizes given to doctoral students, each with a stipend of $27,500 plus tuition.
Also visit below:
What Fields Are Open For Scholarship?
- Architectural studies and building science
- English Literature
- Social Sciences
- History and Philosophy
What Documents Are The Required For Applying For this Scholarship?
In order to be eligible to apply for a Tongarewa Scholarship in New Zealand, candidates must:
• Previous transcripts of grades, certificates of completion, and any other educational records
• A letter of offer, either conditional or unconditional, from Victoria University of Wellington.
• A personal statement of no more than 500 words should address the following:
- Your motivation for attending this university
- Educational objectives of the applicant
- Justification for your selection for the prize
- You may also include any leadership roles you’ve had and share information about your involvement in your institution, school, or neighborhood.
click and check below:
What Are The Requirements For Applying For this Scholarship?
To be eligible to apply for the Victoria University Wellington Scholarships 2023 for International Students, candidates must fulfil the requirements listed below:
· Candidates of any nationality who have paid the full price
· Must be a first-year undergraduate student or beginning a postgraduate programme.
- A candidate who has finished secondary school at a New Zealand institution
- Completed any necessary courses at Victoria University of Wellington (i.e. Foundation Studies Program or English Proficiency Program)
- Be a student at one of our partner institutions or have studied abroad.
- If the applicant is a second-year university student.
What Is the Last Date For Submission Of the Application?
The Tongarewa Scholarship Trimester 1 application deadline is November 30, 2022. Additionally, the Tongarewa Scholarship Trimester 2 application deadline is June 1st, 2023. The Tongarewa Scholarship Trimester 3 application deadline is September 1st, 2023.
Also apply here:
How to Apply for Victoria University Wellington Scholarships?
International students may apply for Victoria University Wellington Scholarships 2023 using an online application system. Typically, applications are made available one month prior to the deadline. The following URL leads to the official advertisement: