Scholarships in International House at the University of Melbourne, Australia is open now. International House provides full and partial scholarships worth more than $250,000 each year to worldwide and Australian students, for both new and existing students. For the academic year 2022-2023, the International House at the University of Melbourne has established the International House Scholarships. Scholarships honor academic prowess, financial necessity, or civic engagement. Opportunities for 10 eligible students to study in Australia and other countries will undoubtedly be given thanks to the kindness of past International House members. The bulk of our scholarships cover the cost of lodging, but we also provide bursary awards that can be used for a variety of purposes as well as scholarships to cover the cost of travel for volunteer programs.
Also apply below:
Brief Details about Scholarship:
Scholarship Name: Scholarships in International House at the University of Melbourne, Australia
Country of Scholarship: Australia
Programs Offered: Undergraduate.
Institute name: University of Melbourne
Gender: Male and Female
What Is the Last Date? January 4th, 2023.
Information about University:
In Melbourne, Australia, there is a public research institution called the University of Melbourne. It was established in 1853, making it the second-oldest university in Australia and the first in Victoria. With numerous additional campuses spread out around Victoria, its main campus is founded in Parkville, an inner neighborhood to the north of Melbourne’s central business area. The institution was founded 169 years ago, in 1853. It has 54,411 students total, including 26,117 undergraduates, 22,543 graduate and 5,751 doctorate students, as well as 9,451 members of the academic staff. The University of Melbourne was ranked #1 in Australia by Times Higher Education in 2023 and 34th overall by the Academic Ranking of World Universities. The institution comes in second in Australia and eighth overall for formative assessment in the QS World University Rankings 2022, just behind the University of Sydney. The University of Melbourne has produced five administrators general and four prime ministers of Australia. The University of Melbourne has had the most Nobel Laureates of any Australian university with eight having taught, lectured, or conducted research there.
Also click below and apply:
Successful Candidates Will Get Below Benefits:
- Funds of $22,500 year
- Travel allowance
The candidates should provide their academic transcripts.
You Have To Fulfill The Below Requirements If You Want To Apply:
- The Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) or a comparable credential must have been earned by the candidates.
- The participants have the extra academic qualifications needed to apply for their desired undergraduate degree.
- At the University of Melbourne, applicants can check to any undergraduate degree of their preference.
click below and apply:
- The candidates must be undergraduates who have previously attended and are currently residing at International House.
- Candidates should apply online through online portal of university.
- Interested candidates should carefully fill and complete the application form.
- After that, Applicants should attach the form and any relevant evidence in an email to Dr. Katherine Firth at is-academic-at-lists.unimelb.edu.au to apply.
- The candidates should make their applications here.
- The appropriate English language proficiency exams’ results score must be submitted by the students:
- Pearson Test of English – 58
- TOEFL (paper-based) – 577
- TOEFL (internet-based) – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
- Cambridge English, Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) – 176
- C2 Proficiency (previously called Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE) examination) – 180
Deadline for Application
The last date to apply for this scholarship is January 4th, 2023.