Internship applications are now being accepted for a CRG internship in Spain during the summer of 2019. Candidates who participate in the CRG Internship in Spain will not only learn new skills, but they will also get the opportunity to work in a truly international atmosphere. The goal of the programme is to expose the students to an international laboratory and inspire them to seek a career in science.
For the 10th Summer Internship Program, the Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG) is offering students a chance to do summer research at the lab (CRG). A wide range of students from across the world may participate in the programme.
About CRG Summer Internship:
CRG is an acronym for the Center for Genomic Research. It is a prominent biomedical research center. It is situated in Spain, a lovely nation. CRG is a research institution affiliated with the Barcelona Institute of Science and Technology.
Why am I interested in applying for the CRG Summer Internship in Spain?
Summer Spain Internships are completely funded, and students will learn a great deal about Spanish culture in addition to their studies. Both undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to apply for this fully sponsored internship programme.
- Location: Spain
- Host Institute: CRG Center for Genomic Research
- Internship type: Undergraduate
- Funding type: Fully Funded
- Duration: 2 months
The Benefits of a CRG Summer Internship in Spain include the following:
- A monthly stipend of 600 euros
- A return flight ticket (300 euros maximum for applicants from Europe; 800 euros maximum for candidates from outside Europe)
- The expense of public transportation.
Undergraduate students majoring in Life Sciences or closely related fields are eligible to apply.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for CRG Summer Internship in Spain?
To apply for this programme, you must meet the following prerequisites.
- Applicants must be fluent in English.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate programme at the time the internship begins, which means they should not have graduated by then.
- Applicants should not have previously participated in a CRG internship.
- Students must have completed a minimum of two full academic years or four semesters of their undergraduate degree.
- Applicants must have an outstanding academic record.
- Candidates should be passionate in biomedical and biosciences research (lab experience preferred).
- The institution at which the applicant is enrolled should be willing to work with the applicant on a student placement or internship arrangement.
- Students pursuing a master’s degree are not eligible to apply.
- Whom do you want to collaborate with?
How to Apply for CRG Summer Internship in Spain:
The following URL leads to an online application form:
The chosen interns will have to work 320 hours over the course of two months, beginning and ending with the application process. Every week, I worked more than 40 hours.
Applicants must provide the following documents in order to be considered:
- A fully completed online registration form
- A current copy of one’s academic records
- A letter of inspiration
- Specifics of a single source
Can you tell me when the findings will be made public?
Late April or early May 2022. CRG’s summer internship team will be in touch with you through the email address or phone number you provided.
The CRG summer internship in Spain begins when?
On 18 July 2022, the Program will begin. To those studying abroad, this is an incredible opening.
Must visit the official website for complete information, this is a summary of the official post