Scholarship in United Kingdom at University of Aberdeen 2023 is open now. This scholarship is being offered initially to minimize the immediate impact of Brexit on Aberdeen’s EU student population. Only self-funded full-time on-campus EU foreign students are eligible for the award.
The University of Aberdeen is pleased to provide EU students who begin their studies in August or September 2023 with the Aberdeen Global Undergraduate / PGDE Scholarship.
The University of Aberdeen, why? Outstanding levels of student satisfaction at the University of Aberdeen have received international recognition. With their international route courses, you may get the skills you need to enroll in the best institution in the UK.
The University of Aberdeen is a public research university in Aberdeen, Scotland. The third-oldest university in Scotland and the fifth-oldest in the English-speaking world and the United Kingdom, King’s College was created in 1495 when William Elphinstone, Bishop of Aberdeen and Chancellor of Scotland, petitioned Pope Alexander VI on behalf of James IV, King of Scots. According to The Times, The Sunday Times, and The Guardian, Aberdeen is routinely placed among the top 160 universities in the world, within the top 20 institutions in the United Kingdom, and 13th in the UK.
Also apply below:
There are 12 different schools at the University of Aberdeen, which provide teaching and research on a wide range of topics and programmes. There are many different undergraduate and graduate degrees available. It features knowledgeable, helpful personnel that encourage students to succeed in earning their desired degree.
Host: United Kingdom (UK)
Institute: University of Aberdeen
Nationality: EU International
Award:A £5,000 tuition fee discount
Eligible Candidates: Undergraduate / PGDE
Subject: Scholarships will be awarded to Undergraduate / PGDE courses.
Benefits of the Scholarship in United Kingdom (UK) at University of Aberdeen 2023.
- The reward will be valid for the duration of your academic career.
- For admission starting in September 2021, self-funded Undergraduate and PGDE students who were previously eligible for Home (Scottish/EU) fee status but will now be classified as International students due to Brexit will receive a £5,000 tuition fee discount from the University of Aberdeen.
- The award will be mentioned in both the student’s Certificate of Acceptance to Study (CAS) letter and their UCAS offers in order to get their visa.
Also click below and apply:
Eligibility Criteria of the Scholarship in United Kingdom (UK) at University of Aberdeen 2023.
- Candidates from European Union (EU) and starting their studies in August or September 2023 are eligible to apply.
- The scholarship will be awarded for Undergraduate / PGDE courses.
- Academic requirements for different country are different. The link of academic requirement is given below.
- Candidates should have ability to read, write, understand and speak English.
- The link for English language criteria for undergraduate students is given below.
- The List of Eligible countries is:
- European Union (EU)
- Czech Republic
How to Apply for the Scholarship in United Kingdom (UK) at University of Aberdeen 2023.
- Candidates must be enrolled in an undergraduate or PGDE study at the University of Aberdeen in August or September 2023 in order to be eligible for the Undergraduate / PGDE EU scholarship.
Click below and apply:
Required Documents for the Scholarship in United Kingdom (UK) at University of Aberdeen 2023.
- Letter from University
- Current passport or travel document
- Proof of accommodation
- Passport size color photograph
- UCAT score,
- academic achievements/ previous degree or certificate
- Financial evidence
The last date to apply for this scholarship 30th June 2023.