Scholarship in Marian University USA is open now. Marian University is offering application that will help you seeking financial support to pursue higher education in the USA. This scholarship is available to international students who are applying as freshmen or transfer students to achieve an undergraduate program. To be considered, students must be enrolled in a full-time traditional daytime undergraduate program. Student has to maintain a minimum GPA of 2.0.
Marian University is a private Roman Catholic university located in Indianapolis, Indiana. Marian University is established by the Sisters of St. Francis in Oldenburg.
Marian University strives to be an exceptional Catholic institution. They deliver an education capable of developing visionary leaders. The university’s goal is to get excellence in education. Marian University welcomes students of all religious backgrounds who are seeking an extraordinary educational experience.
Also apply below:
University or Organization: Marian University
Course Level: Undergraduate
The award can be taken in the USA
- Undergraduate degree program is available at Marian university.
- Full time enrollment in a traditional daytime undergraduate program
- International students can apply.
Also check below:
- Students have to apply through university portal.
- Students must have obtained a degree from an accredited college or university in the United States or an equivalent institution abroad.
- Student must earn at least 24 regular semester hours of university.
- Applicant must complete at least one year of high school.
- Academic records
- Proof of finances
- English language proficiency
- External exam results
- TOEFL IBT – 69
- IELTS – 6.0
- ELS Level – 112
- PTE – 48
- Duolingo – 120
Successful student will be awarded with scholarship worth $17,000 for the undergraduate program.
1st June 2023.