It has been announced that the PM Youth Paid Internship Program 2022 Apply Online will take place. Excellent news for students, as Pakistan’s Prime Minister, Imran Khan, has announced a new internship program that will begin in 2022. The goal of this internship program is to encourage young people to pursue careers in fields of their choosing. The Prime Minister, in conjunction with PepsiCo, has made this internship program available to the public.
Internships are available in a variety of fields, including finance, marketing, food technology, engineering, law, public administration, and business administration. During the internship program, interns will receive a PKR 30,000 monthly stipend in addition to their regular salary. Applicants who are looking for employment prospects should not pass up this opportunity since they will be able to get valuable professional and career experience as a result of participating. Click here And Check Now Google Paid Internship
It is anticipated that the successful candidates will work in different federal ministries, divisions, provincial agencies, corporate entities, financial institutions, industrial enterprises, and other public and private organisations. Participation in this program will be open to both male and female recent graduates. The application for the Internship programme is completed entirely online. Candidates from all around Pakistan are eligible to apply for the Prime Minister Youth Internship. The internship will take place in Islamabad.
This is a fantastic effort by the government of Pakistan for the youth of the country, since it would allow graduates to get valuable job experience in both commercial and public sectors. Applicants for the PM Youth Internship must be students who have finished their 16th year of study or equivalent. It is strongly recommended that all applicants who are interested in the PM Youth Paid Internship complete and submit their application form online by April 23, 2022. Applications that are submitted after the deadline will not be considered. Click here And Check now Top Scholarship In Italy
Details About PM Youth Internship Program 2022:
- A Bachelor’s degree or 16 years of education is required for this position in Pakistan.
- A stipend of 30,000 Pakistani rupees is provided.
- The deadline for applications is April 23, 2022.
Fields and Majors:
Internships with the Prime Minister are available in the following disciplines:
- Food technology
- Business Administration
- Public administration
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements in order to be considered for the PM Youth Internship 2022:
- Applicants must have completed a minimum of 16 years of schooling.
- Applicants must be under the age of twenty-five.
- Pakistani nationality is required for the position of candidate.
- Both men and women are eligible to engage in this programme.
- The applicant must have a 50 percent grade point average or a 2.5 cumulative grade point average (CGPA).
Documents that are required:
The following documents are necessary for the Project Management Internship (PMI):
- A form B, a passport, and a CNIC are all required.
- A copy of your graduation degree certificate – Two passport-sized photographs
- Transcript of Records and Certificate of Completion
- Candidates will be required to submit these papers as part of the PM Youth Internship Online Application 2022.
- The deadline to apply for the PM Internship Program 2022 is April 23rd, 2022, so be sure to submit your application before then.
- To be considered for the PM Youth Internship 2022 online application, you must complete the following procedures.
- The application can be made online on the website: pmyts.nip.gov.pk.
- All of the steps and requirements must be done before the deadline date.
- The Prime Minister of Pakistan encourages women to apply.
- During the application procedure, candidates are to enter the information required truthfully.
FAQs Regarding the PM Youth Internship Program:
1. What Are the Eligibility Requirements for the PM Graduate Internship Program?
- Students from throughout Pakistan are eligible to apply.
- Students must have completed the educational requirements for the position they are applying for.
- Candidates with prior work experience will be given precedence in the selection process.
- Students must have a bachelor’s degree from a university accredited by the HEC.
2. What is the procedure for applying for a PM internship?
- PM Internship online application 2022 – Students must submit an online application for the Internship programme in order to be considered.
3. What are the eligibility requirements for the PM Internship?
- Selection is made solely on the basis of merit.
- Students must pass an exam that will be administered by a department before continuing.
4. What is the compensation package for the PM Youth Internship Program 2022?
- During the Internship programme, students will receive a stipend of 30,000 Pakistani rupees (PKR).