The research geeks belonging to the vast fields can apply for KAUST Visiting Research Program Fully Funded Internship. If you are a motivated and qualified candidate, this internship is definitely for you. The cutting-edge research is available for you by collaborating with the world best faculty in KAUST (King Abdullah University of Science and Technology. It is a graduate research program in which students from all over the world can contribute to new findings to make an impact on society.
Total 130 VSRP interns across 60 countries are selected each year for more than 150 projects. Internees have to do KAUST VSRP internships for a duration of 3-6 months according to chosen field and type of research. It is fully funded by the Government. There is no need to worry about internship expenses and stipend for accommodation. See the full details about the financial coverage by the KAUST VSRP internship program down below.
The CRUX of KAUST VSRP Internship details:
University Name: King Abdullah University of Science and Technology Internship Name: Visiting Student Research Program
- Remote Internship
- No. of internships: 130 full fledge Paid internships depending on the chosen research program
- Internship Duration: 3-6 months
- Funded type: Fully funded
You can also read details about ASEAN Foundation Online Internship Program
Are you Eligible for this Internship?
- If you are a 3rd-year student with Bachelor or Masters degree, or also doing doctoral/ Ph.D. programs, you can easily be a part of this program.
- The students from different institutes around the world can apply except for KAUST alumni.
- The candidates must have a strong grip over verbal and written English (TOEFL Score: Minimum 79 for iBT or band 6 for IELTS
- The candidates must have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 out of 4.
Check Also Nigeria top 5 Private Universities
Other documents necessary for Eligibility:
Academic Transcripts: The transcripts of your academic institutes ( both current and previous institution certificates)
Recommendation Letter: A well-written reference letter or recommendation letter is required by your professor.
Passport: The valid Passport for airline travel
SOP: The statement of Purpose which defines your interest in the chosen field for research
CV: The curriculum vitae includes all the skills with special emphasis on the research and publication skills
Benefits and Financial Coverage Plan by KAUST VSRP 2022:
- An international opportunity: It will be a high learning atmosphere as students around the world with the same research interest will be gathered on the same campus.
- Stipend: A monthly 1000 US dollars stipend will be given to selected internees
- Airline travel: The airline expense and air tickets will be completely free for the students
- Health Insurance: Health insurance is the top priority of the institute which is given to every selected applicant.
- Social and Cultural Exchange Program: The candidates will be encouraged to take part in social and cultural exchange fun events organized by the university administration
- Easy access: The students will be able to get access to major research and community facilities along with working experience in top-class core laboratories.
- Approachable Cooperation: The cooperation will be facilitated by the university administration to apply for a unity program in diverse communities.
Steps to apply for the KAUST Visiting Student Research Program Fully Funded Internship:
- Register on the website to make an account
- Login to the account to apply for application
- Fill out the necessary personal information such as name, country, address, and religion
- Complete all the sections of the application for application approval purpose
- If the application will be approved, you will get an email about the schedule of the Skype interview.
- After final selection, you will be connected to an agent from travel advisory to get to the KAUST campus for a physical internship.
The Type Of Fields In Which The Candidate Can Apply:
- Earth Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical Science
- Applied Mathematics and Computer Science
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Environmental Science and Engineering
- Marine Science
- Computer Science
- Energy Resources and Petroleum Engineering