Jobs in Islamabad at Prime Minister Office 2023 is open now. Prime minister office is looking for experienced candidates. Prime minister office in Islamabad announces jobs of Telephone Operator and Sanitary Worker. Age of candidates should be 18-25 Years. Aspirants must have intermediate and primary level degree to be eligible for these positions. Candidates should have 2 years’ experience in relevant field. To achieve this job, aspirants should apply online as soon as possible.
Jobs in Islamabad at Prime Minister Office 2023
Offered By: Prime Minister Office
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Education requirement: Matric and Intermediate
Job Type: Full Time
Job Position: Sanitary Worker (BPS-01) and Telephone Operator (BPS-09)
Number of Jobs: Sanitary Worker 01 and Telephone Operator 01
Required Documents for Jobs in Islamabad at Prime Minister Office 2023
- Attested copy of Domicile
- Attested copy of CNIC
Eligibility Criteria for Jobs in Islamabad at Prime Minister Office 2023
- Candidates must have domicile of Baluchistan.
- Aspirants must have matric and intermediate degree to apply for this job.
- Applicants should have 2 years’ experience to apply for telephone operator job.
- Age of aspirants should be 18-25 Years.
Benefits of Jobs in Islamabad at Prime Minister Office 2023
- Government organization offered this job.
- It is a full time job opportunity.
- Attractive salary package will be given to selected candidates.
How to apply for Jobs in Islamabad at Prime Minister Office 2023
- Candidates are requested to send their CV along with handwritten application at following given address.
- Application format can be seen at following provided website.
- Applicants should attach all required documents along with application.
- Aspirants must have original documents at time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be given.
- A short list of candidate will be selected.
- Application received after last date will not be considered.
- Last date to apply for Jobs in Islamabad at Prime Minister Office is 31st July, 2023.
Address to Send Updated Resume Assistant Secretary (Admn), Prime Minister’s Office (Internal) Islamabad