It is an awesome opportunity to be part of the IST-Bridge Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2022 if you are eager to excel in your research in an international environment. Fellows from across the globe can take advantage of the fully-funded scholarship, which allows them to work with world-renowned mentors and other fellows in the field of science. Furthermore, future scientists will not have to worry about any political or governmental interference with their field research or any impact on their financial situation.
Candidates with excellent academic credentials who have completed or will complete their degrees in the coming year in the following fields have tremendous opportunities: natural sciences, computer science, mathematics, and other related fields.
About IST Program:
The International Postdoc Fellowship at IST-BRIDGE is a worldwide, cross-sectoral, and multidisciplinary scholarship program. The purpose of this program is to give potential enhancements for positions or secondments, as well as specialized technical training via career paths. In addition, the institute is reviewed every four years by a group that comprises Nobel laureates who also nominate it for the Turning Award.
More About IST Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2022:
- Country Name: Austria
- University Name: IST (Institute of Science and Technology)
- Available degree: Postdoctoral degree level
- Duration of program: 2 years
- Eligible Countries: All
- Number of Candidates: 12 on each call
- Deadline: November 5th, 2021
Required Documents for IST program:
- A research proposal of no more than 5 pages is required
- A maximum of two pages should be included in your CV
- A Motivational Letter
- A table of ethical concerns
This fellowship program is open to all research fields offered at IST.
- Students must complete their Ph. D.s prior to the start of the scholarship scheme, Note (Not later than application date)
- Applicants must have a minimum of four years of experience as a full-time comparative researcher before the deadline
- Applicant must be from another nation except for Austria
Who is not eligible for IST Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2022?
- This IST program is not open to researchers who have already started working at IST Austria before the call deadline
- Nominees must not be Austrian residents
- Applicants who are not eligible for IST who have spent more than one year in Austria prior to application (for employment, study, or other purposes)
- IST Scholarships will not be awarded to participants who are unable to submit a copy of their diploma or evidence of appropriate security.
Financial aid/ Benefits:
It is a worldwide scholarship program that covers a wide range of subjects and industries.
- The grant offers complete financial assistance for their two-year study period.
- It also offers a competence learning course through four tiers of customizable “career tracks.”
- It offers applicants the opportunity to participate in BRIDGE placements and secondments.
- Candidates are rewarded with the title of “Marie Sklodowska-Curie fellow” as a sign of their excellence in research.
How to Apply?
To apply for the IST Postdoctoral Fellowship Program, it is important to follow the instructions in the application procedure.
- Applicants must submit their applications online on the official site
- Create an account on the site and start applying for a grant
- Provide all of your private details, such as your name, local address, and date of birth.
- For the Ph.D. program, fill out all of the essential fields in the application.
- IST will send an email to all candidates with all of the necessary instructions and information.