International Fellowship Program by Bonn in Germany2024 IS OPEN NOW. This fellowship program is open to all international candidates. This opportunity is providing a lot of facilities such as financial benefits, top-notch facilities and many others. Networking opportunity will also be given. Candidates will get a chance to complete their research in top leading universities of Germany. Applicants from different academic background will get a chance to stay in Germany for 12 days. It will create future collaborations among researchers and fellows. Aspirants will get a chance of international exposure.
International Fellowship Program by Bonn in Germany2024
Offered By: University of Bonn
Host Region: Germany
Level: Postdoctoral Research Fellowship
Duration: 12 Days
Eligibility Criteria of International Fellowship Program by Bonn in Germany2024
- All overseas students are eligible.
- Candidates must have good academic background.
Benefits of International Fellowship Program by Bonn in Germany2024
- A variety of learning opportunities are provided by the fellowship program.
- The fellowship program will give fellows several opportunities to network with other scholars, professionals, and subject-matter authorities.
- Members are given an allowance of €160 a day for a total of 12 days, which includes the days of arrival and departure.
- The opportunity to do research at one of Germany’s leading universities will be available to participants.
- This fellowship program will give fellows a platform to further their professional development by being exposed to fresh concepts, strategies, and techniques.
- The fellowship program gives fellows the chance to experience life abroad.
- Up to €500 in material expenditures per submission will be provided to fellows.
- Participants will receive an allowance for traveling.
How to Apply for International Fellowship Program by Bonn in Germany2024
- Interested candidates should apply online for this application.
- Link to apply online is given below.
- Aspirants must carefully attach all required documents and research proposal.
- A short list of applicants will be selected for interview.
- Aspirants must fill out application form carefully.
- On the basis of research proposal and educational background applicants will be selected for this fellowship.
- You should visit following given official website link for detailed information.
- Last date to apply for International Fellowship Program by Bonn in Germany 28th September, 2023.