Indiana State University (ISU) is offering scholarships for International Undergraduate Students. The scholarship program is designed to encourage international students to apply to Indiana State University for their undergraduate studies. Indiana State University offers a range of supervised activities for students like academics, community involvement, employment, and volunteerism. It has been ranked highly among all the best universities in the USA and is well known for its excellent programs. The University also provides various financial aids for international students and has seen a considerable increase in international students over the years.
The Scholarship for Undergraduate Students (SUSY) at Indiana State University is one of the largest state-based scholarships in the country. It offers prospective students the opportunity to earn a four-year baccalaureate or higher scholarship through a combination of academic achievement, ethical conduct, community service, and financial need. To be considered for this award, prospective students must be high school seniors planning to attend an accredited four-year college or university in the United States.
Indiana State University is a vibrant, comprehensive university with about 14,800 students that offers programs in the arts, sciences, humanities, and professions.
More About Indiana State University Scholarship:
- Country Name: United States
- University Name: Indiana State University
- Scholarship Type: Partially Funded
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree
- Deadline: 15 December 2021
- Students are expected to enroll full-time in the university to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Students must hold a minimum GPA of 3.0
- All international high school students are eligible for this award.
- No course requirements will be required for this scholarship program.
- Scholarships allow you to graduate with less debt.
- Scholarships protect your privacy.
- By taking part in the scholarship program, you are given an excellent opportunity to create a successful career.
- The Indiana State Scholarship Program awards $5,000 per academic year for up to four years.
- You have the option of taking this award both online and in the USA.
- Scholarships are available online and can be accessed from anywhere.
- Scholarships are not limited to a certain number, so you should apply if you might be eligible.
How To Apply For a Scholarship?
- Determine if you are eligible for merit or need-based scholarship
- Apply by the priority deadline
There is no separate application for renewal. To apply, applicants must meet all admission requirements and submit a completed online scholarship application – there is no separate application form.