Hult Academic Excellence Scholarship 2023 is open now. International students are welcome to apply for the 2023 Hult Academic Excellence Scholarship. The Hult Business School undergraduate programme is eligible for the award. For the 2022–23 intake, students will get $30,000 or £21,000 over three years for tuition, and $40,000 or £28,000 over four years. Applications for this undergraduate fellowship in the USA are encouraged from international candidates with strong academic records and perseverance. The Academic Excellence Scholarship honors extraordinary individuals who have excelled academically and dedicated themselves to their studies. Candidates must provide proof of either a 3.6+ GPA or a 1,400+ SAT score. We understand that choosing a college is one of the most important decisions you will make, and we support rewarding talented and successful students. All entering students are eligible to apply for a variety of need- or merit-based awards that recognize your accomplishments and potential both inside and beyond the classroom.
Also apply for:
Students at Hult distinguish themselves via their enthusiasm, fervor, and perseverance. There may be a scholarship available for you if you’ve previously shown that you’re a strong candidate for a school like Hult. In order to give yourself the best opportunity of receiving a scholarship, we do strongly advise you to submit your application as soon as possible.
More Information About Scholarship:
- Fully Funded, Partial Funding
- Hult International Business School
- International Students
click and check below:
What Are The Benefits Under This Scholarship?
The advantages of the Hult academic excellence scholarship for foreign students are as follows:
This scholarship covers the cost of tuition for one academic year in the amount of 10,000 USD, or £7,000.
- £30, 000 or £21,000 spread over three years, or £40,000 or £28,000 over four years.
- Furthermore, recipients of this scholarship are also eligible for merit- and need-based grants. However, they may only get one in each category.
- International students have the chance to study undergraduate business studies.
Note: As long as you are a full-time student, you are not on academic probation, and you have not violated the honor code, these scholarships will be extended annually.
What Are The Requirements For Applying For this Scholarship?
The following qualifiers apply to the Hult Academic Excellence Scholarship:
- Those who have excelled academically are encouraged to enroll for this programme.
- They must be able to provide proof of either a 3.6 GPA or a 1,400+ SAT score.
- In addition, candidates will be judged according to the data they provided in their completed admissions application.
International students may apply for bachelor’s scholarships.
Also apply below:
What Is the Last Date For Submission Of the Application?
November 1, 2022
Official Website Link?
You must submit a 400–500-word essay or a five–minute video in order to be eligible for the Global Generation Scholarship. Answering one of the following questions can help you show that you have a global mentality by demonstrating how travelling abroad or speaking many languages has changed the way you see the world:
- How has your multicultural background and multilingualism shaped who you are today?
- How have your intercultural experiences influenced your expectations for the future, and how will studying at Hult help you achieve those goals?
Before applying, those who are interested in this scholarship must submit their student application.