The Hohai University CSC China is accepting applications. The Hohai University Scholarship is open to all international students. The Ministry of Education of China offers a fully funded Chinese Government Scholarship. In China, you can apply for a Graduate or a PhD Scholarship. There is no application fee.
For all degree programs at the institution, the scholarship gives free tuition and living stipends. It also covers a wide range of additional costs, including textbooks, transportation, and lodging. Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, China’s Nohai Institution is a public research university. It is one of China’s “Famous Institutions” and is considered one of the greatest universities in the country. In 1905, American missionaries created the institution with the support of Chinese civic leaders such as Tan Sitong and Liang Qichao. It has been administered by the People’s Republic of China since 1949. Click Here To Check Now Point perk scholarship USA
Hohai University CSC China offers Postgraduate Degree programmes in all academic subjects and majors. All expenses will be covered by the scholarship. Hohai Institution, founded in 1915, is a research university in Nanjing, China, that is directly governed by the Chinese Ministry of Education.
Students who desire to study in Chinese-speaking countries or countries with large Chinese populations can apply for CC scholarships. The scholarships are only offered to undergraduate students and not to postgraduate students.
Details About Opportunity:
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: China
- Last Date: 30 April 2022
- Available Degree: Master’s, PhD
The CSC Scholarship at Hohai University is a fully funded scholarship for all international students. The following will be covered by the assistance:
- Tuition is paid in full
- Housing is provided for free
- Medical Insurance (Comprehensive)
- Stipend per month:
- CNY 3,000 per month for a master’s degree; CNY 3,500 per month for a PhD.
The following documents are necessary:
- Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form (filled in Chinese or English).
- A copy of the foreigner’s physical examination.
- Note: Applicants must follow the elements listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form to the letter. The “Foreigner Physical Examination Form” that is missing, does not include a photo of himself, does not have a rider seal, and is not signed or stamped by a physician or hospital is invalid. For a period of six months, the inspection result is valid. Please bring the original with you when you register.
- Notarized undergraduate degree certificate.
- Pre-graduation documents must be submitted by new graduates. (Certificate).
- Transcript notarized.
- Recommendation letters from two professors or associate professors are required.
- Study or research plan in China.
- A copy of the research findings Award certificates, abstracts or catalogues of published articles, etc.
- A copy of the language exam transcript (Chinese or English). Students applying to teach Chinese must have an HSK level of 4 or above (certificate is valid for 2 years). In addition to English-speaking applicants, students applying to teach English must have an IELTS score of 5.5 or higher, as well as a TOEFL score. A transcript with an 80 or higher score or other evidence of your English proficiency.
- A photocopy of a current passport. In mainland China, applicants must additionally submit a copy of their current valid visa or resident permit page.
Note: The documents listed above should be scanned and submitted to the online application system, then bound into a volume (two copies) and delivered to the Lanzhou University International Cultural Exchange College in order. When required, our school will ask candidates to provide supplemental documentation, which will be rejected if they are not clear or full. All materials will not be returned, whether they are accepted or not.
Criteria for Eligibility:
- Citizens who are non-Chinese and are in good bodily and mental condition.
- Bachelor’s degree and age requirements: Those pursuing a master’s degree must hold a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Excellent academic performance and exceptional scientific research abilities.
- Those who have not previously received a scholarship.
- Those pursuing a PhD degree must hold a master’s degree and be under 40 years old.
- Level 4 or above on the Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) is required (Valid for 2 years).
The deadline for applying is:
The application deadline is April 30th.
Links For Apply ?
There is an online application system. To apply, follow the steps below:
Go to the website, fill out the form, and scan and submit the original documents. The address of the specified webpage is https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/,
The admission institution code is 10294, and the kind of study abroad programme is Type B (Hohai University). Please register and log in to the Hohai University International Student Online Service System at the same time http://admission.hhu.edu.cn/ to fill in and upload information.
Admission Office, Hohai University
Address: No.1 Xikang Road, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Zip code: 210098